A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Egede:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Egede, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Egede graduated from University Of Benin. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Egede has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Of South Carolina
- Charleston Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard E Egede MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leonard E. Egede practice?
- Dr. Leonard Egede has 1 office location.
Dr. Leonard Egede practices Internal Medicine near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Internists.