A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Egede:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Egede, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Diabetes and Diabetes Complications.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Egede graduated from University Of Benin.More Education & Awards
Dr. Egede has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Of South Carolina
- Musc Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Egede accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Absolute Total Care - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Leonard E. Egede practice?
Dr. Leonard Egede practices Internal Medicine near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Internists.