Dr. Leonard Elkun Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Leonard Elkun?

January 23rd, 2011

The Best Shrink In Town

Dr. Elkun is down to earth, sharp, easy to understand, caring and an overall great doctor. He is without doubt a trusted confidant that I know I can go to with any problem, an question, any input, at any time of the day. And he gets back to me quickly, either from his office or residence. I would recommend Dr. Elkun for anyone that is seeking a true professional dedicated to assisting people when they need it most.

July 23rd, 2008

Recommended by Primary Care Physician for Depression

Dr. Elkun was recommended to me by my primary care physician. He was able to help me with my depression at the time. I was on medication for depression for about a year and wanted to see what would happen without the meds. He weened me off of the meds slowly and it will be about 8-9 months that I have been off of the meds and doing OK. He was very professional and would recommend him to people suffering from similar problems.

July 30th, 2016