A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Emond:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Emond
Hip Replacement Patient Education Read our hip replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Emond Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Emond graduated from Universite Laval, Quebec.
Dr. Emond has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Manchester Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard David Emond MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Leonard D. Emond practice?
- Dr. Leonard Emond has 1 office location.
Dr. Leonard Emond practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Manchester, NH.
See Manchester Surgeons.