Learn more about Dr. Leonard Feiner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Feiner, Ophthalmologist- Retina Spec. is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Feiner
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Feiner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Feiner, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Epiretinal Membrane
- Macular Degeneration
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Feiner graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Feiner has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard Feiner MD and PHD is a male Ophthalmologist and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Leonard Feiner practice?
- Dr. Leonard Feiner has 1 office location.
Dr. Leonard Feiner practices Ophthalmology near Teaneck, NJ.
See Teaneck Ophthalmologists.