Learn more about Dr. Leonard Feiner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Feiner, Ophthalmologist- Retina Spec. is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Feiner
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Feiner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Feiner, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Epiretinal Membrane
- Macular Degeneration
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Feiner graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Feiner has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard Feiner MD and PHD is a male Ophthalmologist and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Leonard Feiner practice?
- Dr. Leonard Feiner has 1 office location.
Dr. Leonard Feiner practices Ophthalmology near Teaneck, NJ.
See Teaneck Ophthalmologists.