A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Feinkind:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Feinkind is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Feinkind, MD is board certified in Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Feinkind graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Feinkind has 29 hospital affiliations:
- Provena St Joseph Medical Center
- Little Company Of Mary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard Feinkind MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leonard Feinkind practice?
- Dr. Leonard Feinkind has 10 office locations.
Dr. Leonard Feinkind practices Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Orland Park, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL and Urbana, IL.
See Orland Park Obstetricians & Gynecologists.