A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Feinkind:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Feinkind is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Feinkind, MD is board certified in Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Feinkind graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Feinkind has 30 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Rockford Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard Feinkind MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leonard Feinkind practice?
- Dr. Leonard Feinkind has 6 office locations.
Dr. Leonard Feinkind practices Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Orland Park, IL and Evergreen Park, IL.
See Chicago Obstetricians & Gynecologists.