A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Feldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Feldman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Feldman graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Feldman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- University of North Carolina Hospitals
- Saint Agnes Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard S Feldman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leonard S. Feldman practice?
- Dr. Leonard Feldman has 35 office locations.
Dr. Leonard Feldman practices Family Medicine near Haines, AK.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD and Lutherville Timonium, MD.
See Haines Family Physicians.