A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Ferrara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Ferrara is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferrara graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Ferrara has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital/Lebanon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard Peter Ferrara MD is a male Urologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Leonard P. Ferrara practice?
- Dr. Leonard Ferrara has 1 office location.
Dr. Leonard Ferrara practices Urology near Lebanon, PA.
See Lebanon Urologists.