A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Ferrara is Excellent. Dr. Ferrara has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferrara graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ferrara has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan HospitalLebanon
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ferrara accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Ferrara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Leonard P. Ferrara practice?
Dr. Leonard Ferrara practices Urology near Lebanon, PA.
See Lebanon Urologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Leonardo Ferrara, Dr. Lenny Ferrara, Dr. Lenard Ferrara, Dr. Len Ferrara