A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Finkelstein is Excellent. Dr. Finkelstein has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Finkelstein graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Finkelstein has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Packer Hospital
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Finkelstein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- HealthNow New York - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 9 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Finkelstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Leonard H. Finkelstein practice?
Dr. Leonard Finkelstein practices Surgery and Urology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Sewell, NJ and Sayre, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons and Philadelphia Urologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Len Finkelstein, Dr. Lenard Finkelstein, Dr. Lenny Finkelstein, Dr. Leonardo Finkelstein