A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Quallich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Quallich
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Quallich Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Quallich, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Quallich graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Quallich has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest General Health Center
- Parma Community General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard George Quallich MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Leonard G. Quallich practice?
- Dr. Leonard Quallich has 1 office location.
Dr. Leonard Quallich practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Internists and Cleveland Gastroenterologists.