A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Quallich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Quallich
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Quallich Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Quallich, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Quallich graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Quallich has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest General Health Center
- Parma Community General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard George Quallich MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Leonard G. Quallich practice?
- Dr. Leonard Quallich has 1 office location.
Dr. Leonard Quallich practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Internists and Cleveland Gastroenterologists.