A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Gale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Gale is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Gale, MD is board certified in Neurology and Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gale graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Gale has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard Alan Gale MD is a male Neurologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Leonard A. Gale practice?
- Dr. Leonard Gale has 3 office locations.
Dr. Leonard Gale practices Neurology and Psychiatry near Whittier, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Montebello, CA.
See Whittier Neurologists and Whittier Psychiatrists.