Learn more about Dr. Leonard Gale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Gale is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Gale, MD is board certified in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gale graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Gale has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard Alan Gale MD is a male Neurologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Leonard A. Gale practice?
- Dr. Leonard Gale has 3 office locations.
Dr. Leonard Gale practices Neurology and Psychiatry near Whittier, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Montebello, CA.
See Whittier Neurologists and Whittier Psychiatrists.