A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Ganz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Ganz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Ganz, MD is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Defibrillator Implant
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ganz graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Ganz has 37 hospital affiliations:
- Allegheny General Hospital
- UPMC McKeesport
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard I Ganz MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Leonard I. Ganz practice?
- Dr. Leonard Ganz has 12 office locations.
Dr. Leonard Ganz practices Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Butler, PA and Beaver, PA.
See Pittsburgh Cardiologists.