A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Gehl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Gehl is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Gehl, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gehl graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Gehl has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
- Allegheny General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard Gerald Gehl MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Leonard G. Gehl practice?
- Dr. Leonard Gehl has 5 office locations.
Dr. Leonard Gehl practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Canonsburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA.
See Canonsburg Internists and Canonsburg Cardiologists.