A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Gell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gell
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Gell, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gell graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard Samuel Gell MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Leonard S. Gell practice?
- Dr. Leonard Gell has 1 office location.
Dr. Leonard Gell practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Allergists and Grand Rapids Internists.