Learn more about Dr. Leonard Ginsburg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Ginsburg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Ginsburg, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ginsburg graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ginsburg has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital of Philadelphia
- Brandywine Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ginsburg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Leonard H. Ginsburg practice?
Dr. Leonard Ginsburg practices Ophthalmology near Darby, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Abington, PA and Springfield, PA.
See Darby Ophthalmologists.