Dr. Leonard Ginzburg MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.2

July 14th, 2016
Great doctor!
Amazing doctor! Have been going to him for a year and love his bedside manner. Very knowledgeable and pleasant. Office staff is very courteous and nice. Would recommend this facility to friends and family!

July 14th, 2016
Very pleased with all the staff and Doctor Ginzburg is always a great!!

April 8th, 2016
Very knowledgeable doctor with great bedside manners. Would recommend him to my friends and family!

February 18th, 2016
I don't have lot of experience with doctor Ginsburg, I am new patient 1.5 year, but that experience what I have I just can say Thank you doctor so much, I know that I made right choose, first time when I came I ask doctor that I wish to quit smoke and doctor made magic job gave me right medicine that I quit smoke after 1.5 month after 20 years smoke, another time I came to doctor with very high blood pressure , doctor just start work with my problem but first result, first prescription what he gave me bring me back to life, I believe doctor Ginsburg and say huge Thank you doctor!!!!

October 18th, 2015
Bad experience
Uncaring staff who is more busy doing their nails than take your health seriously. Bedside manners are a joke. Dr comes in and out of room and you sure can believe me when I tell you that he's only interested in $$$ your insurance is about to spit out. He hardly spends any time with you. Follow ups are almost never done and after giving this clinic 2 chances I've moved on. Save yourself a headache and go to another clinic.

August 4th, 2015
Saved my life
Sensationally smart and caring. No doubt the best professional doctor I had ever seen. He referred me for a test which according to a surgeon had saved my life. So if not for Dr. Ginzburg , I would not be here to write this review!!!

July 8th, 2015
Best doctor ever. All other were clueless as to what was wrong with me. I saw him twice. He ordered a few blood tests and found ot exactly what the problem was. Now 3 months later I am cured

March 26th, 2015
It was probably the worst experience ever! don't go to this clinic. Go somewhere else! They make you wait so long, reception staff doesn't care about you. They had my lab results for 1 week and no doctor would go over them. They tried to tell me I had thyroid issue and when lab sent them the result, they didn't even bother to tell me what's happening. They're HORRIBLE

March 23rd, 2015
Great Doctor!
Excellent Doctor! Diagnosed my problem within 10 minutes when 3 other doctors couldn't. Thank you!

June 16th, 2014
Horrible
He only want to bill you/insurance companies he told me that if I did not come every 3 month he was going to have to drop me as a patient!! Always long waiting time and does not seem to REALLY care about what is wrong; he just comes up with a bunch of test for you to take and don't bother calling you back with the results. (oh and by the way "they cannot give you test results over the phone" so you have to make another appointment.

March 5th, 2014
my appointment was an hour ago
This office and staff are rude. Receptionist is not a kind person. She was playing on her cell. She shuts the window so people won't ask what's taking so long. She shut it in my face. I am going to stop coming here. I was put on medication I didn't need. Made to have test done and paid tons of money for nothing. I asked for my medical records to bring to a new dr three weeks ago and he still refuses to give them. This guy is a quack.

January 7th, 2014
If I could give a lower rating I would. Dr. Ginzburg seem to only be interested in money. He performs tests that have no basis just to make money from the insurance. He requires patient to come in for tests when it is obvious that he is not doing anything to help the patient, just so he can bill the insurance.