A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Ginzton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Ginzton, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Bacterial Endocarditis
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ginzton graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Ginzton has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County - Harbor - UCLA Medical Center
- Prov Little Co of Mary Med Center San Pedro
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ginzton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 1 plan