A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Ginzton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ginzton
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Ginzton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Ginzton, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Bacterial Endocarditis
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ginzton graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Ginzton has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County - Harbor - UCLA Medical Center
- Prov Little Co of Mary Med Center San Pedro
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard Edward Ginzton MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Leonard E. Ginzton practice?
- Dr. Leonard Ginzton has 1 office location.
Dr. Leonard Ginzton practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Internists and Torrance Cardiologists.