Learn more about Dr. Leonard Ginzton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ginzton
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Ginzton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Ginzton, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Bacterial Endocarditis
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ginzton graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Ginzton has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County - Harbor - UCLA Medical Center
- Prov Little Co of Mary Med Center San Pedro
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard Edward Ginzton MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Leonard E. Ginzton practice?
- Dr. Leonard Ginzton has 1 office location.
Dr. Leonard Ginzton practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Internists and Torrance Cardiologists.