A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Girardi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Girardi, Thoracic Surgeon, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Girardi
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Girardi, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Dissecting Aneurysm
- Heart Surgery (Cardiovascular Surgical Procedures)
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- Marfan Syndrome
- Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm
- Thoracic/Cardiothoracic Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Girardi graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Girardi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- Hospital For Special Surgery
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard Girardi MD is a male Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Leonard Girardi practice?
- Dr. Leonard Girardi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Leonard Girardi practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Flushing, NY.
See New York Surgeons.