Learn more about Dr. Leonard Girardi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Girardi, Thoracic Surgeon, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Girardi
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Girardi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Girardi, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Dissecting Aneurysm
- Heart Surgery (Cardiovascular Surgical Procedures)
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- Marfan Syndrome
- Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm
- Thoracic/Cardiothoracic Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Girardi graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Girardi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- Hospital For Special Surgery
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard Girardi MD is a male Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Leonard Girardi practice?
- Dr. Leonard Girardi has 1 office location.
Dr. Leonard Girardi practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.