A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Girardi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Girardi, Thoracic Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Girardi, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Cardiac Mass
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass CPB
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Dissecting Aneurysm
- Heart Surgery Cardiovascular Surgical Procedures
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- Marfan Syndrome
- Mitral Valve Repair
- Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm
- ThoracicCardiothoracic Surgery
- Tricuspid Valve Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Girardi graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Girardi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital For Special Surgery
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard Girardi MD is a male Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Leonard Girardi practice?
- Dr. Leonard Girardi has 1 office location.
Dr. Leonard Girardi practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons and New York Cardiothoracic Surgeons.