A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Glade:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Glade is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Glade, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Glade graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Glade has 5 hospital affiliations:
- East Jefferson General Hospital
- Touro Infirmary
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard N Glade MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Leonard N. Glade practice?
- Dr. Leonard Glade has 1 office location.
Dr. Leonard Glade practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near New Orleans, LA.
See New Orleans Internists and New Orleans Pulmonologists.