A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Glass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Glass is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Glass
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Glass Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Glass, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Glass graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Glass has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- McLean Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard Liebes Glass MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Leonard L. Glass practice?
- Dr. Leonard Glass has 1 office location.
Dr. Leonard Glass practices Psychiatry near Belmont, MA.
See Belmont Psychiatrists.