A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Glass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Glass is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Glass, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Glass graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Glass has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- McLean Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard Liebes Glass MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Leonard L. Glass practice?
- Dr. Leonard Glass has 1 office location.
Dr. Leonard Glass practices Psychiatry near Belmont, MA.
See Belmont Psychiatrists.