Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Leonard Go
Dr. Leonard Go, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Madison, WI, with another office in Madison, WI. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery and Pediatric Surgery. Dr. Go is affiliated with Meriter Hospital Inc, St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison and St Mary'S Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Leonard Go has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are...
Dr. Leonard Go is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Madison, WI.
Dr. Marie Thomas
Colon and Rectal Surgery, General Surgery
Madison, WI 0.01 mi11
Dr. George Reiss III
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Madison, WI 0.01 mi20
Dr. Franklin Bendewald
Bariatric Medicine, General Surgery
Madison, WI 0.01 mi13