Dr. Leonard Goldberg MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

December 5th, 2016
He was one of the best physicians I have ever been to. His interns loved him and the atmosphere in the office showed a real cohesiveness and caring about their work and their patients. I would recommend him to anyone!

November 29th, 2015
great DR. !

August 24th, 2015
I give them a 10!!!!
Awesome. Very personal. staff is great. They make you feel right at home and comfortable.

July 18th, 2013
Came to this site by chance and I am happy to take the opportunity to write a review. Dr. Goldberg is my dermatologist for more than 20 years and he is definitely the best Doctor, specialist, and individual that I have ever met. He also provides treatment for all members of my family. The minute you meet him your scary diagnosis does not look so scary any longer. Dr. Goldberg and all his team provide excellent and very human care and always make everything possible to meet patient's needs, often speed up your appointment or surgery just to make patient feel more secure. Although Dr.Goldberg's specialty skin cancer is not what you want to have in your life, my family and I feel very lucky to find such great medical professional and person always ready to help not only as a surgeon with incomparable expertise, but, as a warm and sincere person, with kind words and funny jokes.

June 2nd, 2012
My first visit to Dr. Goldberg found him to be warm and caring. His staff is excellent and Dr. Goldberg came well recommended and I would not hesitate to recommend him myself. I felt in very capable hands.

November 1st, 2010
Dr Leonard Goldberg would have to be the most professional surgeon I have ever experienced around the world, I have had many operations. His excellent bed side manner and experience are second to none it was an honour and a priviledge to be his patient. I would have no hesitation to recommend this doctor.

October 25th, 2010
Trusted Caregiver
I think him a rare man who answers to a higher calling than money and ego. Highly respected as an expert in his field. His ruach (spirit) is comforting when your life is at risk.

December 3rd, 2008
Ms.
Dr. Goldberg and his team is the best I've ever seen. The care and concern during my surgery was fantastic. He explained the procedure carefully and kept me informed every step. I was really expecting an obvious facial scar and one care barely see it. His work is absolutely excellent. His team is knowledgable and very patient friendly. I would give him five stars anyday.

July 15th, 2008
Great Person
He is a great man and an even better doctor. Very willing to listen and understand what you would like. He doesn't leave you in the dark about what he will be doing. I would definitely recommend Dr. Goldberg to anyone.