A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Goldsmith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Goldsmith, DO is board certified in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldsmith graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Goldsmith has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard Stuart Goldsmith DO is a male Neonatologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leonard S. Goldsmith practice?
- Dr. Leonard Goldsmith has 1 office location.
- Dr. Leonard Goldsmith practices Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Galloway, NJ.