A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Goldsmith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Goldsmith, DO is board certified in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldsmith graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Goldsmith has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Goldsmith accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Leonard S. Goldsmith practice?
Dr. Leonard Goldsmith practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Voorhees, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Holly, NJ and Camden, NJ.
See Voorhees Pediatricians.