A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Goldstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Goldstein is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goldstein
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Goldstein Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Goldstein, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldstein graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Goldstein has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Dominion Hospital
- Potomac Ridge Behavioral Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard Steven Goldstein MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Leonard S. Goldstein practice?
- Dr. Leonard Goldstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Leonard Goldstein practices Psychiatry near Fairfax, VA.
See Fairfax Psychiatrists.