- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Gomella is Excellent. Dr. Gomella has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Gomella, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 22 Areas, including Bladder prostate and kidney cancer laparoscopic kidney surgery, Enlarged Prostate Prostatic Hyperplasia, and Erectile Dysfunction ED.19 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gomella graduated from University of Kentucky, 1980. He has 11 awards.
Dr. Gomella has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
- VA Medical Center DE
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gomella accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Gomella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Leonard G. Gomella practice?
Dr. Leonard Gomella practices Urology and Medical Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Urologists and Philadelphia Oncologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Len Gomella, Dr. Lenard Gomella, Dr. Lenny Gomella, Dr. Leonardo Gomella