A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Grayson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grayson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Grayson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Grayson, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Grayson graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Grayson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Blessing Hospital at 11th St
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard David Grayson MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Leonard D. Grayson practice?
- Dr. Leonard Grayson has 1 office location.
Dr. Leonard Grayson practices Allergy & Immunology and Dermatology near Quincy, IL.
See Quincy Allergists and Quincy Dermatologists.