A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Grayson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grayson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Grayson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Grayson, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Grayson graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Grayson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Blessing Hospital at 11th St
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard David Grayson MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Leonard D. Grayson practice?
- Dr. Leonard Grayson has 1 office location.
Dr. Leonard Grayson practices Allergy & Immunology and Dermatology near Quincy, IL.
See Quincy Allergists and Quincy Dermatologists.