A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Grecul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Grecul is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grecul
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Grecul, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Grecul graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Grecul has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Wuesthoff Medical Center - Rockledge
- Palm Bay Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard Erast Grecul MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Leonard E. Grecul practice?
- Dr. Leonard Grecul has 1 office location.
Dr. Leonard Grecul practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Melbourne, FL.
See Melbourne Internists and Melbourne Cardiologists.