Dr. Leonard Grecul Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Leonard Grecul?

August 17th, 2016

the worst experience

misdiagnosis, told me that I had a slight leak in my valve and would die from something else. Year later told my wife after doing tee I had 2-3 years to live, too old and frail for surgery then 2 weeks later asked if my children were coming down for the surgery. Had open heart surgery in Boston due to the many contradictions. When I got my medicals records he had documented that I should have had TEE year ago which he never did and said my condition was serious when he told us there was no problem. Doesn't like questions and is condescending when you ask them. Stay away especially if you are old

June 8th, 2016

In all my 68 yrs of life have I ever come in contact with a doctor like him. He was insulting, condescending, arrogant, not to mention rough. He also seem to have a problem listening to what the patient has to say. I would NOT tell a friend about him nor would I see him again.

May 31st, 2016

As my husband is a young heart failure patient, Dr. Grecul has been very accommodating to his needs and spends as much time as needed with us to make sure every question is answered.

May 22nd, 2016

very caring and honest man listens and spends time with you You are not just a number to him and staff is great

May 12th, 2016

Dr Grecul is a very interesting fellow. I really like his mannerisms and bedside manner. I can understand how some may dislike him, as he seems rather blunt, but I rather prefer that. He is usually running late, but that seems the norm for most doctors. I am just happy that I can play on my phone!

March 10th, 2016

Dr Leonard Grecul experience.

Excellent doctor. Performed cardioversion, adjusted my medications to alleviate tiredness. Explained my heart flutter problem, relationship to age , diet, stress, alcohol etc. fully. Suggested stress test, which I had performed. And followed up to my satisfaction. Excellent overall. All with straightforward discussion and even a bit of humor. I look forward to continuing my athletic interests.

March 9th, 2015

Stay away from this POS

OMG, this guy is such a piece of work. I have encountered several Health First staff members , including doctors, who do not like him. One healthfirst hirst doctor remarked that this doctor would not be treating his family. I get the impression that Grecul's awful personality is well known among staff but health first keeps him? why? Doesn't look good for Health First. During a stress test when we complained about this piece of work, the reply from the doctor and the nurse was that they were well aware of his bad bedside behavior. And that why have heard of many complaints. This guys really seems to have some issues.

February 8th, 2015

Know his stuff

I found Dr. Grecul to be knowledgeable, compassionate , and has a great sense of humor. Wonderful doctor!b

July 9th, 2014

worst doctor ever!!! one star was required field ; should be zero

Delayed treatment of inpatient 84 y.o. Who's 3 year old porcine aortic valve had failed , stating and documenting ' patient too old' to undergo surgery. When patient and family insisted upon him doing physician to physician transfer he went into verbal tirade, was insulting, condescending, belligerent, arrogant PLUS Remarked disdainfully - and inaccurately- that the top rated physician chosen to replace him was " not even a surgeon". Within two days of transfer to The Florida Hospital , patient had a new bovine valve and was recovering nicely. Patient is now 87 y.o. Doing very well. Dr.Jeckel would have left patient in hospital dying . It is common knowledge among hospital staff and administration that his bedside manner is atrocious yet he continues to practice there. He is not even a good doctor. Recommend that no one allow him close . Any doctor is better than this disgrace with a M.D. After his name.

October 25th, 2012

Straight and honnest.

Great experience, after my second visit. He is straight and to the point. Avoids useless and costly diagnosis. Will definitely recommend him.

April 8th, 2010

Young-ish heart patient

Find Dr.Grecul to be considerate and have knowledge on my specific condition.Transfered to his service from Massachusetts 3 years ago. Very happy.

March 26th, 2010

Most arrogant doctor I've met in many years.

This doctor does NOT appreciate a family member questioning a serious drug-drug interaction that is published. In the most condescending manner, he will tell you to "forget what you read" and ask you if you want to "run the show."