A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Groopman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Groopman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Groopman
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Groopman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Groopman, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Groopman graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Groopman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian / Westchester
- New York Presbyterian HospitalWestchester Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard Charles Groopman MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Leonard C. Groopman practice?
- Dr. Leonard Groopman has 1 office location.
Dr. Leonard Groopman practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.