A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Grossman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Grossman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grossman
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Grossman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Grossman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Back Pain
- Bone Densitometry
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lyme Disease
- Nutritional Support
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatic Fever
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Grossman graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Grossman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard Andrew Grossman MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Leonard A. Grossman practice?
- Dr. Leonard Grossman has 1 office location.
Dr. Leonard Grossman practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Princeton, NJ.
See Princeton Internists and Princeton Rheumatologists.