A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Grossman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Grossman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Grossman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Back Pain
- Bone Densitometry
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lyme Disease
- Nutritional Support
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatic Fever
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Grossman graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Grossman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard Andrew Grossman MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Leonard A. Grossman practice?
- Dr. Leonard Grossman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leonard Grossman practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Princeton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Monroe Township, NJ.
See Princeton Internists and Princeton Rheumatologists.