Dr. Leonard Grossman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 13th, 2015
bad
The worst doctor by far very unprofessional worst group of offices never coming back despicable

February 2nd, 2015
Dr Grossman
Dr Grossman is an excellent Doctor. So compassionate. I needed a major exploratory surgery as wasn't clear what was going on with me. My thoughts were cancer of course. Dr Grossman called me at home several times to see how I was doing (mentally) as my surgery wasn't scheduled for 6 weeks out. After my surgery he had told my sister that he would almost bet his practice that it was not cancer, which it wasn't. Love him!!!!

December 19th, 2013
Great doctor, I have been seeing him for years.

August 12th, 2013
Great doctor!
Dr. Grossman always takes time to chat before beginning an exam. He is funny, courteous, and insightful. He has always shown to be compassionate, and I have great confidence in him.

June 28th, 2013
Dr. Grossman is a wonderful doctor! He was one of my favorites at this practice. When there was a small problem during my pregnancy, he took all the time my husband and I needed to answer our questions. Always made me feel at ease, especially when it felt like my son was laying sideways-which he checked for me and assured me he was not (I was 38 weeks at the time) and all was well.

May 19th, 2013
Dr. Grossman has been my Doctor for over 30 years. He delivered my children and has been there for me through childbirth and menopause. He is the best.

October 22nd, 2012
Mrs. Rene' Matthews
Dr Grossman....was the best when I delivered my sone (first and only) he was awesome, kept me at ease, GREAT bedside manner, joked.....There are not enought words to describe him.....My son is now 8 and I still laugh to this day about the jokes he told to make my delivery easier:-)

May 16th, 2012
I wish i still lived in New Jersey so that Dr Grossman would be there for all my pregnancies. He is one of the few "real" doctors out there. I never feel rushed, very attentive and incredibly thorough. He will always be my favorite!

April 18th, 2012
satisfied patient
I have been a paitent since I was 19 years old . I am now 40. Dr. Grossman delivered all 4 of my children. Even when he was off he still came by and visited me. I call him my white father(I am black) he is the BEST docotor in the world. He can make you feel so special even in the worst situation. I lov emy Dr. Grossman. Dr. Bruce Levine is also an Excellent Dr. as well. the entire practice is awesome. TEAM Grossman all day baby!!!!!!!!!!

July 12th, 2011
As close to perfect as you can get!
I began seeing Dr. Grossman during my pregnancy, and 17 years later, he's still the best OB/GYN out there, as far as I'm concerned. He has a wonderful caring attitude, always takes his time with you, and makes you feel calm and well cared for. I can't speak highly enough of him!