Dr. Leonard Kim MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 7 reviews

August 10th, 2012
Awesome Doctor!!!
I did a LOT Of research to find a dermatologist. I called 8 different doctors, backgrounds, INS stuff, etc. Dr. Kim came out #1 and then I had my appt with him and he's awesome. Honestly, I'm very lucky to have met him. Smart, easy going, thoughtful, etc., etc. I highly recommend him. Thanks Dr. Kim =)

January 5th, 2011
Excellent Overall Experience
Dr. Kim and his entire staff were extremely professional and personable. Dr. Kim combines his tremendous medical knowledge with outstanding bedside manner. Tough to admit, but this visit to the doctor's office was a joy and stress free. Dr. Kim and his staff have perfected the doctor visit process.

November 15th, 2010
Fantastic Doctor, courteous staff
Dr. Kim is by far one of the best physicians I have seen. He is a smart, down to earth guy that doesn't miss a beat. He is extremely kind and took the time to get to know me and listen to each of my concerns. His "patients come first" attitude shines through in his excellent care, during and after office hours. I have seen Dr. Kim on several occasions for both medical and cosmetic procedures and have gotten amazing results! His office is neat and modern and is run very efficiently. My appointments are always right on time. Plus, his office staff and physicians assistant are very personable and will go the extra yard to make your experience as smooth as possible. I definitely recommend!

October 21st, 2010
I had a laundry list of things I needed looked at. I forgot to mention one during my visit. When I called back his doctor's assistant said it would be easy for them to prescribe what i needed over the phone. She double checked with the doctor who said I better come in. I asked them to wave the co-pay visit as I was just there a couple days prior and they could easily have done this over the phone. They wouldn't budge. Not going back.

June 14th, 2010
Top quality
I was very impressed with my visit with Dr. Kim. Great rapport and top notch staff ensured a overall pleasant experience. Definitely took the time to have me understand my issues. He was very skilled with the botox injections and pretty painless too.

May 13th, 2010
Highly recommended
Very pleasant office staff, modern facilities.Dr. Kim was extremely professional, polite, and seemed very skilled. He spent a lot of time answering all of my questions.

March 12th, 2008
Excellent physician
Dr. Kim's office is extremely well run. His bed side manner is partciularly calming. He was able to explain my probelm and different treatment options in a way that I could understand easily. I can highly recommend him to anyone seeking an excellent dermatologist.