Dr. Leonard Kleinman MD Patient Reviews

• Vascular Surgery Milwaukee, WI

3.0

June 13th, 2011
Stellar
Dr. Klinemann gave me plenty of time explaining my open heart sugery! He did a great job with my surgery his nurses and staff were wonderful and caring. I have recommended St. Lukes and Dr. Kleinmann over and over.

March 20th, 2011
1983 Misdiagnosis and Unnecessary Lung Removal
For 27 years I have tried covering up and putting on a brave face showing others that someone with 1 lung can be healthy. But in addition to cutting out that lung unnecessarily and all the aerobic physical issues, I have dealt with clinical depression and anxiety. There's not a breath that goes by that I don't curse your arrogance for not waiting for better pathology results. A thymoma grows slowly, so why the rush to cut it out and take my lung? You may have been able to sleep well these last 27 years, but I have not had one good night. Perhaps your God will forgive you for the misery you have caused me, but every breath reminds me that I can't even fathom forgiveness for you. I hope you haven't caused any others this amount of pain and suffering, although I did see a court case against you because of your actions on a young girl. And just because a jury wouldn't convict you of malpractice in my case, I think you and I both know that you screwed up very badly with my case. Retire and know that you have caused much pain and difficulty in my life. I hope at some point you can appreciate that or even vindictively you can experience what I've had to go through.