Surgical Specialist, Cardiothoracic Surgeon
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by CitySearch. DrScore.
 |  Stellar  |  show details
Jun 13th, 2011

Dr. Klinemann gave me plenty of time explaining my open heart sugery! He did a great job with my surgery his nurses and staff were wonderful and caring. I have recommended St. Lukes and Dr. Kleinmann over and over.

|  1983 Misdiagnosis and Unnecessary Lung Removal  |  show details
by Jeff Jurena on Mar 20th, 2011

For 27 years I have tried covering up and putting on a brave face showing others that someone with 1 lung can be healthy. But in addition to cutting out that lung unnecessarily and all the aerobic physical issues, I have dealt with clinical depression and anxiety. There's not a breath that goes by that I don't curse your arrogance for not waiting for better pathology results. A thymoma grows slowly, so why the rush to cut it out and take my lung? You may have been able to sleep well these last 27 years, but I have not had one good night. Perhaps your God will forgive you for the misery you have caused me, but every breath reminds me that I can't even fathom forgiveness for you. I hope you haven't caused any others this amount of pain and suffering, although I did see a court case against you because of your actions on a young girl. And just because a jury wouldn't convict you of malpractice in my case, I think you and I both know that you screwed up very badly with my case. Retire and know that you have caused much pain and difficulty in my life. I hope at some point you can appreciate that or even vindictively you can experience what I've had to go through.

|  show details
by JudyR 09 on Sep 28th, 2009 on citysearch.com

Dr. Kleinman takes the time to know his patients. He takes all of their concerns and answers them and explains them until his patients understand. He cares, not only about their 12 week recovery, but also about what kind of life they'll lead after surger

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
 |  show details
by blueeyes22 on Feb 14th, 2008 on citysearch.com

Repaired a valve in my dad and also did the MAZE procedure. Did an EXCELLENT job and has tons of experience. He made the entire situation a lot more comfortable for us all!!!

Read Full Review at citysearch.com