A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Harman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Harman graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Harman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Frankford Hospital
- Aria Health-Torresdale Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Harman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Leonard P. Harman practice?
Dr. Leonard Harman practices General Practice near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia General Practitioners.