A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Harman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harman
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Harman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Harman graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Harman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Frankford Hospital
- Aria Health-Torresdale Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard Paul Harman DO is a male General Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Leonard P. Harman practice?
- Dr. Leonard Harman has 1 office location.
Dr. Leonard Harman practices General Practice near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia General Practitioners.