Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Leonard Herman
Dr. Leonard Herman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Manhattan Beach, CA, with other offices in West Hills, CA and Glendora, CA. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Herman is affiliated with Whittier Hospital Medical Center and Encino Hospital Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Leonard Herman has the following 2 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Leonard Herman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Manhattan Beach, CA.
Dr. James Pagano
Manhattan Beach, CA 0 mi39
Dr. David Kalmanson
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Manhattan Beach, CA 0 mi41
Dr. Daniel Furoy
Manhattan Beach, CA 0 mi6