A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Herman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Herman is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Herman, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Herman graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Herman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard Y Herman MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leonard Y. Herman practice?
- Dr. Leonard Herman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leonard Herman practices Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine near Glendora, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Manhattan Beach, CA.
See Glendora Emergency Physicians and Glendora Internists.