Learn more about Dr. Leonard Hirsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Hirsh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Hirsh, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Hirsh graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Hirsh has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Riddle Memorial Hospital
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hirsh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Leonard F. Hirsh practice?
Dr. Leonard Hirsh practices Neurological Surgery near Chester, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Media, PA.
See Chester Surgeons.