A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Hirsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Hirsh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Hirsh, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Hirsh graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Hirsh has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
- Springfield Hospital - Crozer Chester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard Frederick Hirsh MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Leonard F. Hirsh practice?
- Dr. Leonard Hirsh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leonard Hirsh practices Neurological Surgery near Chester, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Media, PA.
See Chester Neurological Surgeons.