Dr. Leonard Hochstein MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Miami, FL

• Good
  • Bad

July 23rd, 2017
I am almost a year out after my nose job. I am so pleased by my results. I was really scared at first because my nose was so swollen but it was explained to me before surgery swelling would be a lot. Now that the swelling went down, I can see the nose natural slope I wanted. No one even knows I had my nose done it looks that natural. Dr. Hochstein was really nice and Amanda really helped a lot with all my questions. I felt like I bothered her a lot but she was never annoyed and always friendly. The office is really nice too.

July 9th, 2017
Mommy makeover
Breast reduction plus augmentation and a full abdominoplasty with muscle repair 9 weeks ago. Wow. Just completely blown away by how great I look and feel inside and out. So glad I chose Dr. Hochstein. His coordinator amanda is beyond helpful and the nurses after surgery were very nice.

June 21st, 2017
Great place great staff. It's been 5 weeks now since my surgery. It looks great I had a Reduction of my breast and a lift. I am very Happy and Karina the coordinator there is the best. I highly recommend this doctor.

June 16th, 2017
Very Happy Patient
It's been 8 days since my tummy tuck and breast reduction. I am a very pleased patient. I was so nervous about these procedures but Dr. Hochstein and his staff (especially Amanda P.) made me feel so comfortable. I never doubted him. I knew he was experienced and knowledgeable. He's always smiling and his voice is soothing. Lol. I have not felt any pain. The most painful part of the entire procedure was putting in the IV. This has been a very easy process and I definitely will recommend them to anyone who is thinking of having cosmetic surgery.

June 15th, 2017
I wanted to get my breasts done, so I started shopping around to different doctors. Once I had my consultation with Dr. Hochstein, I knew that he was the doctor I wanted to go with. Each staff member I came into contact with was always so nice and professional. I wanted my breasts to look natural and they do. Now I know why he is called the "Boob God". I am so happy with my decision and I am so happy with my results!

June 14th, 2017
Breast Lift with Implants
I did my research for the right doctor and I am so glad I did, my experience thus far has been amazing I am just about two weeks out from a lift with implants. I am an out of town patient which they really accommodated me well. I will be sending in my two week photos in a few days and can't wait I can see changes daily I only needed pain meds for not even an entire week. The lady's in the office could not have been more helpful and really made me feel comfortable. I would like to thank Amanda for all her help with scheduling not only the surgery but helping with my pre-op tests I can't tell u how many questions she has answered. Thank you Dr. Hochstein for your magic I am beyond excited. My only regret is that I don't live closer and can't get to the new spa!! 😊

June 14th, 2017
Love my body. Very happy with the whole process. Dr, Hochstein & Amanda were great.

June 7th, 2017
The best Doctor in Miami
Thank you Daisy and all the staff, they are the best

June 3rd, 2017
Dr Hotchstein
After interviewing six doctors and two years of extensive research, I am over the moon happy with the results of this Doctor and his team!!

June 2nd, 2017
Wonderful staff!
My experience was truly amazing! Great staff, great Dr!

May 31st, 2017
Dr. Hochstein is a genius at what he does. I had a breast aug. and am beyond happy with my results. Everyone that knows me says how beautiful the results turned out and how I should have gone to him along time ago. No regrets choicing the doc. So happy with my new look.

May 13th, 2017
Dr. Lenny Hochstein is the best. My mommy makeover is just wow. My tummy is so flat and my breast are perky again! I appreciated his honesty and his professionalism.