Leonard M Hochstein, MD
Video profile
585 NW 161st St
Miami, FL 33169
305-931-3338
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  AMAZING!!!!!!  |  show details
Jun 17th, 2014

It took me years to decide which doctor I wanted to perform my breast augmentation, then came across the BOOB GOD HIMSELF!! Dr. Leonard Hochstein. I am 6 months post op, and my breast couldn't look any better. He is the epitome of what a plastic surgeon should be. His level of knowledge and professionalism is beyond me. His staff is amazing, especially Amanda, she was extremely informative and helpful, that girl knows what she is talking about!!!! The day of my surgery despise my nerves they made me feel at ease. I went from a 32AA to a 32C, Dr. Hochstein listened to all of my concerns and assured me I was going to look fabolous.. I trusted him.. you should too!!! He is amazing!!! Thank you Dr. Hochstein for making me look as natural as i do!!

|  not good results  |  show details
by BAP on Mar 26th, 2014

He maybe is good for breast implants, But ladies do not trust this doctor with your face I had a very bad experience with him.

|  LOVIN' MY MOMMY MAKEOVER  |  show details
by Amy S. on Feb 13th, 2014

I had a Mommy makeover done about a year ago and I look incredible. All my friends and family keep complimenting me on my body and I really feel so great now about myself. Having only one child, my baby boy did a toll on my body but Dr. Hochstein got me back to my beach body! Love his staff, they are so nice, friendly and all very pretty!

|  Boob Job Revision  |  show details
by Andrea on Nov 30th, 2013

I had a breast revision and I am super happy. Dr. Hochstein exceeding my expectations and the staff was so friendly and helpful through the whole process. Highly recommend him to any patients considering PS

|  New boobs! So happy!  |  show details
by Nancy on Oct 9th, 2013

I had a breast augmention and I can't be any happier with my results. I was back to work 3 days after surgery, I thought I would need a whole week or two off! Little to no pain at all! The staff is so warm and friendly and I appreciated the calls by the nurses and Amanda and the front desk girls to check in on me. 5 stars all around!!!

|  Dr. Hochstein is amazing  |  show details
by Molly C. on Sep 24th, 2013

Dr. Hochstein transformed my body completely! I had lost the 55lbs I had gained after having two children back to back. No matter how much I worked out there are some things that simply need the work of a very skilled plastic surgeon. It was an easy choice for me. A surgeon can post photos online of before and afters but to have a huge gallery of them with ALL being beautiful results is RARE. I scheduled a phone consultation with Dr. Hochstein and he went over things with me very calmly. I flew out for my surgery and everything was beautiful from start to finish. The office staff and building was amazing. My pre- op visit was fantastic. Dr. Hochstein knew my desired end result and was great at telling me what he could do for me safely in terms of breast implant size. The tummy tuck removed my c-section scar and excess skin. My abdominal muscles have been brought back into excellent position. I felt SO confident and excited about Dr. Hochstein I had no problem laying down on the operating table. Any sort of pain I had (I'm 5 weeks post op) was worth it completely! I look better than I ever have. There's a reason Dr. Hochstein is the best. Yes, this man clearly put in the hard work, studied his heart out and became a plastic surgeon BUT he has a very rare artistic gift of being able to craft the human body while peforming surgery. He has a vision for each individual person. He gave me the sexiest natural look. I know he is known as the BOOB GOD but the title of TUMMY TUCK GOD clearly belongs to him as well. My scarring is minimal, I look amazing. I have had no complications whatsoever. Thank you to Dr. Hochstein for everything. There are no words to describe how amazed I am!

|  Dental assistant  |  show details
by L.B on Aug 16th, 2013

Im from New York. I had a tummy tuck done by Dr. Hochstein. I am soo happy with the results. I had to come back to New York after a week. I did had a lot of questions after I got home. I kept in contact with them by email and they did answer all my questions. I will give Dr. Hochstein and his staff 5 stars all the way.

|  Above & beyond amazing  |  show details
by Maja Lajic on Aug 3rd, 2013

I would like to take 15 mins of my life & write this helpful review to all the girls that are considering having ba & don't know which surgeon to pick. Excuse my English becuse is not my first language , but I'm sure ya' all will understand what I'm trying to say. Dr. Lenny was the first one on my list & last of course. I was considering my ba. Long time ago untill my friend recommend to me this amazing surgeon Dr. Lenny . Since my constation I knew that he is the one. I felt like I can trust him like I know him my entire life. We talked about what I want & he showed me the pictures how results will look ....... I booked my surgery almost next day....I m now 2 months postoperative and I am so happy with my resaults, it was exactly what I was hoping for & what he did for me.... Thank u doctor Lenny for all..... His stuff is amazing but 2 girls were very rude to me , I don't know the reason why , but these 2 girls were so rude & heartless , I'm not gonna name this girls, one was my nurse after surgery & the other one was a midget..... So rude...... P.S. Amanda & Tabatha are so nice & amazing girls & Thanx to them for making my journey worth remembering!!!!! Thanx Dr. Lenny one more time !!!!!!!! Warmest regards xo

|  Highly Reccomended  |  show details
by Carli W on Jul 31st, 2013

I travelled from Canada for rhinoplasty last week, and I am so thrilled with the whole experience that I needed to share with others. Dr. Hochstein and his staff are extremely talented, helpful and friendly. My coordinator, Jennifer, really went above and beyond my expectations. She was so sweet and always responded very quickly to any emails I sent, no matter how small my question. During my phone consultation, Dr. Hochstein was honest and informative, answering all my questions precisely, and really made me feel great with my decisions. The most painful part of the whole surgery was taking off the bandage! Dr. Hochstein's office is immaculate, modern and yet it's still comfortable and inviting. I encourage anyone who is interested in surgery to contact his office, and you will have an amazing experience, and beautiful results!

|  Wouldn't Change a Thing, Dr. Hochstein is amazing  |  show details
by Lauren on Jul 31st, 2013

Dr. Hochstein did a breast revision on me. I couldn't be happier with my results. I was so self conscious about my breasts after my first augmentation, He really made me feel like a whole new person. My boobs look PERFECT, literally.I went to several other plastic surgeons and every one of them quoted me an insane amount of money. Dr Hochsteins estimate was by far the most inexpensive and for the work that he does i couldn't believe the price. His office staff is also the kindest, most helpful girls. Especially Jennifer, she took me through my entire journey from day one. I couldn't have asked for anything more. I would recommend Dr. Hochstein to anyone who is looking to have surgery. you will not regret making your decision!!

|  Excellent experience  |  show details
Jul 27th, 2013

Great outcome so far !

|  Wouldn't go anywhere else !!!!!! Dr. Hochstein is amazing !!!!  |  show details
by Brianna on Jun 5th, 2013

Dr. Hochstein is hands down the most impeccable doctor around. From the minute I walked into the office for the first time I was welcomed with open arms by his staff which made me feel like family. The results of my surgery were outstanding . Dr. Hochstein guided me and made me feel comfortable in the decisions I made. I sent 8 of my friends to him after and they all had the same experience. I have done my research and I would never go anywhere else.

|  Mrs.  |  show details
by Shirley Kelly on Jun 5th, 2013

A life altering decision made possible by the confidence, competence and concern of the Doctor. The operation was exactly as explained with better than expected results. The follow up care was exceptional. From start to finish a totally professional experience. Would not hesitate to recommend the Doctor.

|  Great  |  show details
by Michele on Jun 5th, 2013

I am definitely going back for another surgery. He did a fabulous job.

|  happy patient.  |  show details
by cary gonzalo on Jun 4th, 2013

I tell my friend that Dr: Hochtein is the best I had two surgery and I am 100 % very happy.

|  Breast Augmentation  |  show details
by Laurie W. on Jun 4th, 2013

I recently had a Breast Aumentation with Dr.H and I couldn't be more happy with my results. My experience from consult to surgery was nothing less than perfect. Dr.H truly is the "boob god"!!! My breast's are very natural and exactly the size I wanted. For the best results go with the best doc :)))))

|  Gynecomastia case  |  show details
by Jean Marte on Jun 4th, 2013

I was always self concious about my chest because I had "man-boobs." Even after working out for an entire year an lifting more than 185lbs my chest still looked flabbly. Dr Hochstein did a marvelous job. He always aims for perfection and a natural look that everyone wants. I now have no need to wear tight tank tops or loose shirts at all. I have embraced V-necks an after 3 years of exercise I must say it is a huge boost in confidence. Moreover, it was extremly affordable a little over 2k and I have a minium wage job and was able to pay it cash. Thanks for your services, keep up the good work!

|  Highly Recommend  |  show details
by Rachel G on Jun 4th, 2013

I consulted with just about every plastic surgeon in south florida on my journey to breast augmentation. Dr. H. was the first doctor I saw, and no one else could even come close to the level of service and attention he and his staff provided. I was given a very comprehensive regimen to follow leading up to surgery that made me feel super prepared and confident, no questions were left unanswered. The surgery itself went perfectly and the healing process was easy. I had a few minor complications that Dr. H. was more than helpful with, and my results are quite desirable. Dr. H. is extremely busy, but you'll never feel neglected, and his staff is more than competent to answer questions if needed in his absence. I've sent friends and family to him, and consider him "my" doctor for life.

Jun 4th, 2013

My Dr shopping stopped when I met with Dr Hochstein. I immediately felt comfotrable with thr Dr. He was experienced in proforming enchancements on my body type. The office staff was beyond kind and professional. From consultation to follow up, 5 stars for the Dr and the staff.

|  Dr. H Delivers Amazing Results!  |  show details
by Cat C. on Jun 4th, 2013

I liked Dr. Hochstein's calm, confident demeanor and his current techniques, knowledge, and skills puts him at the top of his game. He listens to your concerns, makes educated suggestions, and does highly skilled work for amazing results! The office environment is comfortable and inviting and his staff is professional and courteous. I would highly recommend Dr. Hochstein to anyone seeking cosmetic surgery.

by Eleny Paraschiv on Jun 4th, 2013

I will definitly come back to Doctor Hochstein for future procedures and i totally recommend him and everyone at the clinic! Also,anesthesia was great,which,for me is very important. Congratulations! A from my point of view!!!

|  Great team and Doctor  |  show details
by Cindy M. on Jun 4th, 2013

The office is great and very caring. Dr. Hochstein is a gifted man and I recommend him for a facelift.

by Deniza on Jun 4th, 2013

Dr. Hochstein is a true master of his trade. Very professional and a true perfectionist. His staff is very friendly and helpful.

|  Excels at his job!!  |  show details
Jun 4th, 2013

I cannot say enough about the care that you will receive from Dr. Hochstein and his staff. They go above and beyond in all aspects. Not only is Dr. Hochstein an excellent doctor he is caring and wonderful. I would never go anywhere other than Dr. Hochstein for any procedure. You will not regret your decision to choose Dr. Hochstein, and the staff excels beyond belief!!!

|  Best boobs ever!  |  show details
by Amy on Jun 1st, 2013

I had a boob job done with dr Hochstein and can't wait to show my new babies off this summer in a bathing suit! The staff is so nice and always made me feel like a VIP. Sooo happy!!

|  Dr Hochstein is truly the best surgeon  |  show details
by Kelly on May 31st, 2013

I had a breast revision in 2012.. No other surgeon could even my breasts, scars from previous surgery, or make them as uniform and balanced as Dr Hochstein did. I also had some work on my eyes, and I don't have one scar from that surgery. It has transformed the way I feel about myself and I couldn't recommend a better surgeon. He is very thorough, and precise with his incision's and takes his craft seriously. His nurses and staff are the friendliest group of women I've ever met. Rest assured you will be in EXCELLENT hands with Dr Hochstein.. Ps.. I rarely write reviews about anything, but he deserves to be acknowledged for his expertise.

|  Breast Revision turned out AMAZING!  |  show details
Apr 11th, 2013

I had a Breast Revision with Dr. Hochstein and I am so happy. I had an augmentation a couple years back that was a nightmare and Dr. Hochstein fixed it completley and my breast are so beautiful now. I love sporting them out everywhere I go. Every person who asks if they are real becuase they look so natural and who did my breast I tell them they HAVE to see Dr, hochstein because he is the BEST!!

|  Dr. Boob God  |  show details
by Janelle on Mar 2nd, 2013

They call him "The Boob God" or whatever and it's true. My new breast look AWESOME. I also had a Tummy Tuck and nosejob with Dr. Hochstein and I look completely different (in a good way). Everyone was so friendly and it was so easy to feel comfortable choosing him as my surgeon because everyone is so friendly and welcoming.

Feb 6th, 2013

Best boob job ever! Love him and his wife on miami housewives !

|  LOVE MY NEW EDITIONS!  |  show details
Jan 16th, 2013

AHHH I LOVE LOVE LOVE MY BOOBS! I SERIOUSLY AM SO SO HAPPY WITH MY RESULTS! THANK YOU DR HOCHSTEIN YOU ARE THE BEST!

|  I love the new me!!!! : )  |  show details
Dec 4th, 2012

I have recently undergone my mommy makeover transformation 3 months ago. I had a full breast lift with silicone implants, a tummy tuck, and liposuction. I am completely overjoyed with how amazing I look already! I absolutely love Dr. Hochstein's staff. They are top of the line, warm, sweet, friendly, & super knowledgeable! I have always been seen on time from consult to my follow up appointments. Dr. Hochstein's bedside manner is incredible and he always makes me feel so comfortable!

|  I am a cougar thanks to dr hochstein  |  show details
Dec 2nd, 2012

I had the mommy make over procedure breast lift with implants and a tummy tuck and I look better thsn I did before havimg two kids. My teenager last night told me im a cougar now haha. Im so excited to flaunt my bikini body all over the beaches of south beach soon!! I loved everyone at the office they are all so pretty and nice everytime I call and come to see him.

|  The Boob God  |  show details
Nov 29th, 2012

I love my breasts but liposuction that look incredible!!! Best doc and staff ever ;)))

|  AMAZING EXPERIENCE!  |  show details
Nov 8th, 2012

I couldn't be happier choosing Dr. Hochstein! Not only did I go to several other consults but no one compared to him. I flew from New York to use him as my doctor and I am more than happy that I did that. Jennifer at the office put me at ease and helped me every step of the way to prepare for the big day! Nicole my nurse was absolutely professional and kind. Dr. Hochstein himself is a wonderful person and made me feel very secure and comfortable. He took into consideration EXACTLY what I was looking for and made it happen! Thank you Dr. Hochstein and everyone who helped during my surgery!

|  Amazing doctor and staff!  |  show details
Nov 7th, 2012

After having my second child, I have finally been able to have my long awaited tummy tuck and breast lift done. I couldn't be happier!! Everything turned out perfectly and my body now is way better than my prebaby body. Thanks, Dr. Hochstein!!! Dr. Hochstein's bedside manner is impeccable and his staff is the best around! I recommend Dr. Hochstein to all of my friends and family.

|  LOVE the new ME!!  |  show details
Sep 18th, 2012

I wanted to take the time to thank you and your staff for the amazing care I have received at your office from start to finish. I have never felt as happy with myself as I do now. I look in the mirror and absolutely love who I see looking back at me. Thank you for the amazing new me!

|  A Experience and A Results  |  show details
Aug 8th, 2012

What can I say? He made my dream come true. I am now a new woman. I have confidence and feel just as beautiful on the outside as the inside. He really did his work with love and perfection.

|  Very Happy Patient  |  show details
Aug 6th, 2012

I would definitely recommend Dr. Hochstein and his office. In fact, One of my friends went in for a similar procedure after mine and is just as thrilled as I am. My Mom is next:)

|  THE BEST!! :)  |  show details
Jul 30th, 2012

I had a breast augmentation in the beginning of May, and I'm absolutely thrilled with my results. Could'nt be happier! I showed Dr.Hochstein only one photo of the look I was aiming for, and he completely delivered the same results. Dr.H is very nice, polite, and answered all my questions! He is a true professional. & his staff, all of them, are very friendly! Dr. H is very talented at what he does! I recommend him to anyone who is considering going to miami to get this done!

|  SO HAPPY WITH MY RESULTS!!!  |  show details
Jul 26th, 2012

Before coming to Dr. Hochstein, I visited a few doctors to have my breast augmentation done. Never have I felt more certain, comfortable and satisfied with a Doctor and their staff. I felt very welcomedand was treated very special. I am beyond ecstatic with my results. Dr. Hochsteins magic hands have really changed the way I feel about myself and my self image. He is an amazing doctor that will exceed anyones expectations. Thank you so much Dr. Hochstein and ALL of your fantastic staff that never fail to make me feel great. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

|  After surgery your problems are your problems.  |  show details
Jul 7th, 2012

before surgery everyone is very polite and treats you like a family, but after - nobody called, and when couple of issues were brought to the doctor, he was very dismissive and even agressive, blaming everything on the patient and lost his face.

Mark as Helpful  | 12 people found this helpful Report Abuse
 |  Great Plastic Surgeon  |  show details
Jul 2nd, 2012

I met with quite a few of the top plastic surgeons in Miami, and found Dr. Hochstein very informative and detailed orientated. He spent a lot of time with me to make sure we were both on the same page. My breast augmentation results are great! I have referred several friends and would strongly recommend him.

|  Amazing experience and great results  |  show details
Jun 13th, 2012

I am so happy with my results. I had a FaceLift and Breast Lift Mastopexy with implants and I could not be any happier. The staff was extremely friendly and informative and made me feel at ease during my whole surgery. I was extremely nervous in the beginning but the staff and Dr. Hochstein made me feel so comfortable after talking with them. I would highly suggest Dr. Hochstein to any patient that is interested in Plastic Surgery.

|  Worth the trip!  |  show details
Jun 5th, 2012

I traveled all the way from France to have my procedure done by Dr. Hochstein. I did months of research and after having a phone consultation I knew that he was the right plastic surgeon for me. Jennifer spent countless hours answering all my questions and was so patient with me.It has only been 3 weeks after surgery and I am so happy with my results already. Dr Hochstein is truly amazing. I loved the RN, Juliette, she was so kind and gentle and really made my experience coming out of surgery really comforting. I highly suggest Dr. Hochstein to everyone even if you are coming from out of town!

|  The only choice  |  show details
May 17th, 2012

The reason why I chose Dr. Hochstein was not only because of his amazing photos and work but because his staff was also incredible. I love how Michelle his Business Manager, Dr. Hochstein and staff are always educating patients about cancer and other health related issues. My family has cancer and I think its wonderful that Dr. Hochstein and staff keep all their patients informed on the importance of following up with your Dr. regularly.

|  America's Best Doc  |  show details
May 11th, 2012

This Dr. knows his stuff. He's done countless playboy girls and he really is known as the breast implant expert in the Miami area. I personally didn't do my breasts with him but I did have a tummy tuck and lipo and couldn't be happier with the results. They exceeded my expectations. I felt very comfortable throughout the entire process. His price was very reasonable too. I am totally going to go back to him for future surgery if needed. If you're looking for a doctor who knows what he's doing, has a board certified anesthesiologist, and an awesome staff this is your guy. Not to mention that he is also board certified. I would rather have a doctor who knows how to work a knife which is #1 for me.

|  coldest, meanest dr. don't go to him  |  show details
May 5th, 2012

I should have known when I waited over an hour to see him at my consult. I was very nervous about having surgery and he was unsympathetic and cold. He was so snobby, and fake and belittled my concerns. Dr. Hochstein has a "god-complex". There are doctors that are more talented and much nicer.

Mark as Helpful  | 14 people found this helpful Report Abuse
 |  Breast implant and a nose job  |  show details
May 5th, 2012

He did a great job on my breast. I am NOT happy with my nose (I can hardly see any difference. It is still big and wide).

Doctor's Response

I am glad to hear that you are happy with your breasts. The great thing about augmentation surgery is you get to see the results right away. The same cannot be said about rhinoplasty surgery. The fact is that a nose will take up to 2 years to see the final results and the tip is usually the slowest part. Almost all of the pictures I have on my website were taken 1-2 months after surgery so an early representation is available but even more changes occur long term. I had the pleasure of taking a 2 year follow up recently and I would venture to say that there were more changes from month 2 to year 2 than there were from the surgery day to the second month. I wish there were things I could do to speed up the swelling resolution but that is one frustrating thing about surgery. It often requires patience. Leonard M. Hochstein, M.D.

|  I LOVE MY NEW BODY!  |  show details
May 3rd, 2012

I am so happy with my results of my "Mommy Makeover". I knew once I met with Dr. Hochstein, I knew he was the perfect surgeon for me! It's only been 6 months and I have my body back after my 2 kids! I am pretty sure I am going to give Kim Kardashian a run for her money :-)

|  Beyond Happy!  |  show details
May 2nd, 2012

I am beyond satisfied with the results of my breast augmentation. I was so nervous about the whole thing, but the staff was extremely comforting to the point I could have gone alone with just the staff and have been ok. I cannot thank you all for your expertise and professionalism that all of you posses. A special thanks to Dr. Hochstein for being the absolute perfect surgeon for me.P.S. Thanks Jennifer for your never ending support and advice

|  Wow is all I can say  |  show details
May 1st, 2012

I could not be more excited and pleased with my results! The Doctor and staff were superb and so sweet. The girls answered all of my questions and made sure I felt ready and calm. Thank you Dr. Hochstein for the facelift!! You took YEARS off of my face and I will forever be grateful.

|  Amazing Doctor!  |  show details
Apr 22nd, 2012

I was one of those individuals that swore I would never have plastic surgery. However, in my 40s as I contemplated the idea, Dr. H. was highly recommended for a breast augmentation procedure. I felt comfortable after the pre-op and consultation that I scheduled the surgery for the next month. I am so happy I decided to go with Dr. Hochstein because I know for sure no other plastic surgeon would be able to give me the results that I wanted!A.P.

|  SO HAPPY WITH MY RESULTS! THANKS DR HOCHSTEIN!  |  show details
Apr 19th, 2012

Dr. Hochstein, I just wanted to thank you for all youve done for me. Before my surgery I was extremely insecure about myself. Youve honestly changed my life. After the surgery I felt like a different person, I was so confident and secure with myself. Thank you so much! I would recommend you to anyone!

|  Horrible. Botched. Humiliating.  |  show details
Mar 28th, 2012

Absolutely deplorable. What a chameleon; before surgery he was wonderful and charming, and after surgery he was an aloof jerk. He placed my implants over the muscle when I made it very clear I wanted them under the muscle. However, the most dissatisfying aspect was the folds of skin he left in my cleavage. Other doctors I've seen have stated that this COULD have been prevented (something Dr. Hochstein conveniently denies). I wouldn't recommend this snake in the grass to my worst enemy.

Doctor's Response

I would like to start by stating that I try my best to make every patient happy with their outcome understanding that some things are out of my control. But with this being said, I never place implants over the muscle which makes me wonder if this is an actual patient of mine writing this review. I feel very strongly about this point as I believe that is associated with a poor outcome for a multitude of reasons. I am not sure why someone would get this idea but I never put implants over the muscle unless a patient asked for this which has only happened once in my career. As far as folds, I am not sure what that could mean other than in the course of performing a breast lift, skin folds are temporarily present at the suture line by the cleavage. This is a temporary finding and smoothes out when the sutures dissolve which is typically in 6-7 weeks after surgery. This can also occur with breast lifts when there is an excess of skin in the cleavage area however it is usually preferable to a scar that goes past midline. Sadly most of the time patients make comments about their procedure they usually have not given the healing process enough time. Leonard M. Hochstein, M.D.

Feb 8th, 2012

Absolutely fantastic doctor, service and staff. From the first day they were so accommodating. I live in Virginia and my parents live in Fort Lauderdale and they actually referred Dr. Hochstein to me because they heard from a friend that he is a fantastic Dr. Dr. Hochstein is by far the best. Thank you.

Feb 1st, 2012

Dr. Hochstein and his staff are the best! I had a Rhinoplasty and a full breast lift with implants. They were very helpful in making the decision that was right for me and I couldnt be more happier with my results. Thank you Dr. Hochstein for your patience and professionalism and artistry! You are simply the best. I highly recommend you to everyone I know.

Jan 17th, 2012

I was searching for a breast augmentation revision doctor. I flew across the country for my surgery. Dr. Hochstein is the most knowledgeable doctor I have ever met. He understands breast surgery so well he could anticipate the changes wih time and adjusted his procedure for my specific problems and did a wonderful job and I am beyond pleased with my results. I never imagined it could look this good. I am now 9 months out from my wonderful surgery. Thank you Dr. Hochstein.

|  poor result/breast lift  |  show details
Jan 12th, 2012

I went to Hochstein for a breast lift with an implant. Such a dissapointment! My results are terrible. Was not what I was lead to believe my result would be during my consult. I am very unhappy, to say the least.

|  Greatest PS around!!!  |  show details
Jan 10th, 2012

Just wanted to say that from the time I walked into Dr. Hochstein's office the day of my initial consultation to the day I walked out after my post-up appointment, everyone had a professional, caring and kind manuerizm about them. I am blessed to have had the "Best Plastic Surgeon" around. I traveled across the state to have Dr. Hochstein perform a breast enlargement on myself. I am happy with the results and everything was as he said. I now live in Texas but, will be traveling to Miami to see him again when I need another tweek... His hands are truely blessed because he performs miracles everyday. Thanks again Dr. H for my great set of boobies!!!!! :)

|  eye lift & phenol peel  |  show details
Dec 6th, 2011

Don't worry about this Dr. He is a great at what he does. I look great! He is a bit shy and not a people person but I came to him for a eye lift and to rid myself of my wrinkles not make a new friend. Great job Dr. H. Thank you and I will let you do my facelift!

|  Breast augmentation  |  show details
Nov 3rd, 2011

Dr. Hochstein is a master of his craft. I had a few other consults before I met with him, and instantly knew he was the right doctor for me. My surgery was quick, and any questions I had in the days following he was readily available to answer. His anesthesiologist is board certified and I did not experience any nausea or complications following my procedure. I am one year out from my breast augmentation and could not be happier. His staff is terrific. Each one of them go above and beyond to make the experience as easy as possible. I would highly recommend Dr. Hochstein for any cosmetic surgery procedure.

|  Mommy of 4  |  show details
Nov 3rd, 2011

I just wanted to take the time to thank Dr. Hochstein. After having four children and a significant weight loss, my breast were in sad shape. My self confidence was really affected by the way I felt about them. After a few consultations with other plastic surgeons, I finally found the right doctor. He was highly recommended by other people. I was impressed with his experience and educational background. His entire staff made me feel so comfortable! There are not enough words to explain how happy I am with my new breasts and overall experience. The only regret I have is not doing it sooner!

|  So happy with my results!  |  show details
Nov 1st, 2011

My overall experience has been better than I expected it to be. I am thrilled with my results and I would recommend him very highly to all my friends. I can honestly say Dr. H's staff is one of the most professional medical office staff I've ever dealt with. The phone is answered quickly, never put on hold, never made to wait. The doctor is punctual. The results of my procedures are natural, beautiful and, just amazing.

He is the BEST.

Nov 1st, 2011

Before coming to Dr. Hochstein, I visited a few doctors to have my breast augmentation done. Never have I felt more certain, comfortable and satisfied with a Doctor and their staff. I felt very welcomed and was treated very special. I am beyond ecstatic with my results. Dr. Hochsteins Magic Hands have really changed the way I feel about myself and my self-image. He is an amazing doctor and will exceed anyones expectations.

|  Great experience  |  show details
Nov 1st, 2011

My experience at Dr. Hochstein's office has been terrific; from initial consultation to post-op visits. I have the up most respect for Dr. H. He's always professional and takes time to listen to any concern I have. The office staff is likewise always patient and attention is paid to your time. You'll never have to wait hours to see the doctor. They keep everything running smoothly.

|  BEST PLASTIC SURGEON IN SOUTH FLORIDA  |  show details
Nov 1st, 2011

Dr. Hochstein and staff are simply amazing! I had my BA done 3 years ago and couldn't be any happier. I could tell from after the first initial consultation with Dr. Hochstein I was in good hands! i HIGHLY SUGGEST TO EVERYONE THIS PLASTIC SURGEON!!!

|  BEST EXPERIENCE !  |  show details
Nov 1st, 2011

I had a breast augmentation two and a half years ago with Dr.H and it was the BEST decisions I ever made. I got exactly the results that I wanted, the office staff was amazing and my overall experience was just great. I had no pain after surgery, I was back to work in 2 days and two years later i'm still as happy as can be. Dr.H really is a boob god!!!!

|  BEST PLASTIC SURGEON IN SOUTH FLORIDA  |  show details
Oct 26th, 2011

I got my breast done with Dr. Hochstein and I couldn't be more happier. The staff are extremely friendly and Dr. H made me feel that he generally cared about my well being and over all results. There is a reason why he is the top plastic surgeon in Florida. I totally recommend Dr. H to everyone!

|  Great Office!  |  show details
May 23rd, 2011

I had surgery with Dr. Hochstein 6 months ago and could not be happier with my results. As a surgeon i could not have asked for a better Doctor. I had a tummy tuck and breast lift and i look better now than i did before i had my children. He is the best!!!

|  DO NOT see this INsensitive, self righteous "doctor"  |  show details
Apr 25th, 2011

I have seen several plastic surgeons and he was by far the rudest and least caring doctor I've ever come across. I came back to see him the day after my procedure (because it looked terrible by the way) and he seemed extremely irritated to see me. He was not sensitive to how I looked or felt and it was really disgusting. When you pay really good money for a service, the doctor should make sure you are 100% happy with your results. While conducting my procedure I was never asked how I wanted the end result to look or anything like that. It was very lazy and "let's move on to the next patient". The staff on the other hand was extremely nice and sweet and I appreciated that. I hope this review stops some women from going to see this doctor, there are doctors out there that genuinely care about their patients. Take the time to find one please, I am just disgusted with the snobby people around here in Aventura.

Mark as Helpful  | 14 people found this helpful Report Abuse
 |  Perfect  |  show details
Mar 28th, 2011

Every time i recall about my breast augmentation and my entire experience with Dr. Hochstein, I am so glad to have chosen him. Since my research on the internet ( about 3 months ) until today i conclude he is just wonderful in all sense. He is super professional, responsable, caring, commited and of course above all excellent plastic surgeon. I am still amazed of my results and have no doubt that i made the right decision!

|  Eye Opener!  |  show details
Mar 1st, 2011

All i can say is WOW! Everyone gives me compliments everywhere I go and I no longer have vision problems because my eyes don't get draped by my lids anymore!!! I look rejuvinated and it has lifted my spirits. I'd recomend Dr. Hochstein and his staff to anyone that wants professional results and amazing attention given to them in the office. I will definitely go back in the future when I need more done.

|  Professional Care  |  show details
Feb 25th, 2011

My experience with Dr. Hochstein has been excellent. He made me feel like he cared for my health and I was his main concern while he was with me. Although he is non-stop I always felt like he had time to answer any and all of my questions. He has one of the best Staffs in all of South Florida. I highly recommend him, results are excellent. Thank you.

|  I have the best boobs  |  show details
by Francis Decapo on Jan 26th, 2011

After having two children at a fairly young age my breast were looking like that of a 60 year old. I was nervous when i started looking into plastic surgery and was not confortable with scars. After speaking with Dr. Hochstein and looking at the results of one of his staff i decided to go ahead with the surgery. I think i was more nervous about this than about having my children. It has been 6 months since my surgery and the scars are almost invisable. I did use a cream that i got from the Dr. Hochstein's Office and i think that helped them along. My breast look natural and perky.

by Happy Patient on Jan 9th, 2011

This doctor did an excellent job on fixing a very bad outcome from another doctor. I would highly recommend Dr. Hochstein and would also like to thank his staff!! I couldn't have loved his nurse Juliette more. He has a very well run office that treats you with such kindness and concern. A rare find these days!!!

|  Breast and Tummy  |  show details
Dec 9th, 2010

I had interviewed several surgeons before making my decision. Since this was my first surgery I was a little nervous but everyone at Dr. Hochstein's office made me feel so comfortable I couldn't wait. My surgery went perfect and thanks to the pain pump my revovery was without too much pain. I can't say enough about the final results. For the first time in 20 years I feel comfortable in a bathing suit and now my breasts and tummy are better than before having children. The best part is the scars. After 7 months I can barely see them.

|  Carolina  |  show details
Dec 9th, 2010

Dr. Hochstein gave me the best breats in the world. I started with an A cup and now I have the best C cup I have ever seen. He really is the Boob God.

|  Face lift  |  show details
by Donna on Oct 17th, 2010

All I can say is amazing. I had a face and neck lift. I saw Dr. Hochstein first thing the next morning after the surgery and could see the changes right away. From that time I have been cared for incredibly. Everybody was always available to talk to me and answer some of my silly questions and as far as the resukts all I can say is now I look how I feel. Its like I was given 15 years and now I am so confident and happy. Dr. H you have changed my life.

|  breast and tummy  |  show details
by Mari on Oct 1st, 2010

It has only been 3 months but I feel like I got back the body I had before having my 3 children. I take it back...even better than before I had my children. Dr. H thank you so much.

by Kim R. on Aug 26th, 2010

Great Doctor! Great work and bedside manner!

Jun 17th, 2010

very unhappy with results. would not recommend at all.

Mark as Helpful  | 22 people found this helpful Report Abuse