Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Amazing show details Amazing
Aug 26th, 2016

Would definitely recomend to everyone

Excited for my surgery show details Excited for my surgery
Aug 20th, 2016

Really nice facility. Office is a bit busy and had to wait awhile to see the doctor. Consult was sort of fast but he was right to the point and honest which I loved. His coordinator Amanda was fantastic. She spent a lot of time with me and explained the whole process and information and made it really fun and simple. She was great and made my time worth it there even more. Excited to have my surgery soon. Just need to figure out what date would work best for you

So happy show details So happy
Aug 19th, 2016

So happy. I really am so thankful and feel so blessed to be able to have such a beyond AMAZING doctor perform my surgery. Special thanks to Jennifer and Amanda. You both have been so kind and awesome through my whole experience.

Jul 21st, 2016

I had a breast augmentation with Dr hochstien and I am very happy with my results!!

Jul 7th, 2016

Excellent final results! Over the moon happy! Really nice doctor and friendly staff. Amanda was great. Nurses too.

Jul 5th, 2016

A surgeon. My body is awesome thanks to Dr. Hochstein. Planning on having rhinoplasty in the near future with him because of how everything turned out with my first surgery. Liked his staff and the office is really nice and clean. Amanda his assistant always was friendly and the front office personnel are great too.

Great Doctor & Amazing Caring Staff show details Great Doctor & Amazing Caring Staff
Jun 12th, 2016

It is so rare to find not only a great surgeon but an amazing staff too. Dr. Hochstein is so incredible and his work is flawless. Really Happy with my Breast and nose job. I look so natural and feel so beautiful again. Sincere thank you to Amanda who has been so amazing and caring and the nurses that helped me at my appointments.

May 31st, 2016

So pleased with my results and how Dr. Hochstein made me feel at ease at every appointment. He is so kind and pleasant. Never rushed me. Also liked his staff, Christie & Amanda, You both are amazing. Thanks for helping me and answering every single question I ever had.

Breast Lift with Implants Results are Amazing show details Breast Lift with Implants Results are Amazing
Apr 22nd, 2016

Love that never once did I feel rushed with Dr. Hochstein. He spent a lot of time explaining the procedure to me and always ended with the question " do you have any more questions for me?" after every visit. Really felt comfortable every time. My results are so natural and everything I ever dreamed of. Totally worth every penny. His staff is also really nice, friendly and welcoming. Always smiling and attentive. My coordinator Amanda was such a doll and so professional. I couldn't of done this procedure without the love and support I got from her. She even answered me on weekends and after hours which is hard to find with any medical office. Loved the nurses too. They were really sweet and gentle.

natural results by dr hochstein show details natural results by dr hochstein
by Anna marie on Apr 7th, 2016

dr hochstein transformed me into a brand new refreshed natural beautiful women. my husband cant believe how fast i healed and how articulate his work is too. this was such a life changing expierece. I absoltuely loved amanda too. she was a doll and so friendly and always was so postive. The nurses in recovery were friendly too even though i was a bit out of it i remembered how passionate they were. Beautiful waiting room and office. Liked the personalized tour I got from a staff member too at the consult. Totally #1 doc for sure.

Positive experience with Dr. Hochstein and staff show details Positive experience with Dr. Hochstein and staff
Apr 5th, 2016

A very humble thank you to the "Boob God." After 5 years of extensive research and finding Dr. Hochstein I knew he would be the perfect fit for me because he is prise, honest, and always delivers incredible results. The whole experience was nothing short of amazing and truthfully I was extremely impressed with not only the doctors care but his staff as well. Amanda is prompt on her emails back to me (even answering after hours and on weekends) and is extremely knowledgable and professional. I really appreciated everything from her. The other staff members-- I wish I could remember EVERYONES name was great too. Made me feel at home. Totally worth driving in from Orlando to have my boobs done with him. I'm very appreciative of the results but also the care I got from everyone. I will never forget this experience. Such a life changing positive experience.

Great boobies! show details Great boobies!
Mar 7th, 2016

Truly exceptional. Love my breast so much I can't stop raving about them to my friends. Great staff very friendly. Amanda, daisy, Jackie, Cassandra,Jenn, christie and all of you, thank you for all your help. Next up, tummy tuck!!!

PLEASE read entire review before choosing Dr Hochstein to do your surgery show details PLEASE read entire review before choosing Dr Hochstein to do your surgery
Mar 4th, 2016

I had surgery with Dr Hochstein a couple years ago to switch out my implant size and would give anything to go back in time and choose another surgeon. I flew into Miami the day before I scheduled the surgery and met with him for my preop. At the time I had 300/315cc implants and was currently a size 30C. I told him I would like to be a smallD-regD. I emphasized that I did NOT want to be a full D or DD. I had done a lot of research prior to my surgery and went into the preop thinking that I wanted to get app 400cc implants. Dr H keeps stressing how that wasn't going to be big enough to get from a small C to a reg D and how he would need to use a 500-550 implant to do so. I took his advice and went with the smaller recommendation of 500. He cleared me to fly back across the country one day after surgery and never did any kind of postop care after that. With the 500cc implant, I am popping out of 30DD bras!! My boobs are way out of proportion to my body and everything that I did not want. Like many other reviewers have said, if you are unhappy with your results HE CHARGES YOU TO FIX IT!! This is ridiculous. And whenever he speaks to you he is so condescending and arrogant and blames everything on the patient. After having an argument with him, he told me to find a board-certified plastic surgeon that would have done things differently and have them write a letter and he will refund my money. I went to 4 surgeons who all agreed they would have never used such a large implant on someone like me with such a small frame. But all said that it is against their code to write letters to other doctors saying that their work is wrong (guessing this is why Dr. H told me to do this). But I got documentation from a surgeon saying that my implants don't fit my chest and go back to my side ribs. I also found a statement on RealSelf where a doctor stated that for patients with a 32-34 bra band, that it only takes 100ccs to go up one up size, so for me to go up 1-1.5 cup sizes I should have gone to 400-450 which is exactly what I went in there asking for and was saying I would not achieve my desired results. But of course, still no refund! Dr. H will be nice..UNTIL you contact him after the surgery with any concerns or anything you aren't happy with. He will blame everything on the patient and accept no responsibility himself. Exact quote to me "whenever you grow up one day and become the best boob surgeon in the world, then you can tell me that Im wrong." Just a very arrogant surgeon who doesn't genuinely care about his patient's happiness. When choosing a surgeon, find one that genuinely cares about the patient and making sure that the patient is happy with the end result. I am shock with the level of unprofessionalism shown by Dr. H. I am now going to have to pay double what I paid Dr. H for a surgeon to fix his mistake and have a more invasive surgery. There are so many really good surgeons out there. I had a great boob job for 10 years before going to see Dr. Hochstein. I regret that decision every day and wish I could change it, but decided I would at least try to help others to not have to go thru what Ive been through. If you have any questions or want to talk more in detail about what happened, I am more than happy to talk to anyone. Just message me !

Doctor's Response

Every patient I consult with about breast augmentation I ask two questions. What size are you now and what size you would like to be. In this case the answer was starting as a small C and going to a mid D although from emails the desired goal was mid to full D. We agreed that this patient wanted to be 1 1/2 cups larger. My formula is that every cup size equals roughly 150cc of volume which is slightly less than the data based on cup size research. The link to the research is breastimplants4you.com. Since she thought her largest implant was 315cc I expected a 500 to 550cc implant would achieve this goal. The patient agreed to use the 500cc as the maximum sized implant regardless of her starting point. I believe this is dangerous as the implant fill volumes are not always what the patient thinks they are. In this case this turned out to be the case. The larger implant turned out to be 350cc, not the 315cc as she thought. I did not adjust to a larger size as I agreed not to go above 500cc. I saw the patient the next day at which point the result was excellent. She was cleared to fly home that next day which is the norm and I asked her to send another picture 2-3 weeks after the surgery to follow her progress. We continued our follow up by phone and had 5-6 interactions with her. At no point did she tells us that she was dissatisfied with any aspect of her surgery and she even talked to another patient about having surgery here. We did not hear from this patient again for about 3 years at which point she told me I made mistakes with her surgery and used the wrong implants and that I should have used 400cc implants and that because I did not I should redo them for free. I fully understand that patients can change their minds about their size and I offer to replace them for half price within a year but this call was almost 3 YEARS after the surgery without any prior complaints.. I tried to explain the rationale of the size and pointed out the pictures did not demonstrate a result that was more than 1 1/2 cup larger but this went about as well as you might expect. I ended the conversation that if she could get any plastic surgeon to agree that using an implant only 50cc greater than what she had starting out would give her a 1 1/2 cup size larger result I would refund her money. I knew this was impossible simply because it is a ridiculous statement, not that any surgeon would not agree to write it. She was able to find someone who wrote that each cup size is only 100cc. I do not agree with that figure but simply wrote back that if one cup was 100cc then 1 1/2 would have to be 150cc and if that is added to her 350cc implant what the implant size I should have used should be? I received no response to that question. Instead I got this review. I , too, regret that this patient came to me and I wish she would post the pictures of her result so that everyone could see what was done but that will never happen because the results are excellent. I have also never yelled at a patient and did not do so in this case. What would be the point? I would, however like to ask other patients. Should I have given her a refund? Let me know. Leonard M. Hochstein, MD

Follow up to Dr. Hochstein's response on my comment titled "Awful, Stay Away.." show details Follow up to Dr. Hochstein's response on my comment titled "Awful, Stay Away.."
Mar 2nd, 2016

Dr. Hochstein, STOP LYING! I have no reason to fabricate stories, the damage that you have done to me is done and I can't go back in time and prevent it. All I can do is try and advise people who can still avoid this sufferance. Before I fact check you I just want to highlight two things: • You uploaded my personal pictures that I sent you via email to your website/blog without my consent. I've only consented to you taking pictures during surgery for your personal records, not for you to take my personal pictures and upload them to your public site. If I've unknowingly signed papers allowing you to publicize my private pictures please send me this consent by email, if I have not, remove my pictures from your site immediately. So now you are not only performing shoddy work but also breaching patient confidentiality? • The pictures you've uploaded have been retouched to remove the deformities on the right breast. You can see the real, un-retouched, pictures on the site realself.com under my username emily445. I have all the emails to prove that the real (private) pictures which I sent you have been retouched when displayed on your site, just let me know if you need a reminder. 1. Every single surgeon I've seen before and after you have told me my natural breast were completely normal, yes one was slightly smaller than the other but that is common in most women. But I guess every other surgeon must be wrong. 2. I have never in my life done a 3D imaging of my breast, so if you somehow have mines please send it to me, I'm very curious to see it. 3. Of course I brought a picture of the breast I would like, how else was I going to convey what I wanted? Maybe an oral description or a hand drawing would have been better? 4. I don't expect you to pick my implant size for me because at the end of the day, I decide what size I want, but, as several other surgeons did, your medical advice as a supposed experienced professional would have prevented various complications I had due to the size. I guess we can also chalk that up to every other surgeon being wrong. 5. Since you chose to publicize the name of your staff, yes that is whom I am speaking about. And if she is simply relaying your advice, then why did you ask me to forward you the email conversations I've had with her to your private email address? In case you need a reminder on this as well, just let me know. 6. "I had a long talk with her to explain…."..if anyone has ever consulted or spoken to Dr. Hochstein you know this is a far stretch! Dr. Hochstein you seem to be suffering from an intense knack for story fabrication, but fear not, luckily I have prove of every single claim I've made and can easily provide it to you. Alas, I will not waste any more time on Dr. Hochstein and his lies, as I need to focus on finding a way to remedy this constant pain I have. I was just trying to prevent this from happening to others.

Doctor's Response

I am not lying, and neither are the pictures. You have offered your point of view and all I am doing is setting the record straight. The fact that you are accusing me of altering your pictures is absurd. My reputation for honesty has never been blemished and if you think I would risk my reputation to alter your or anyone else's pictures you are sadly mistaken. From my interactions with you I believe, sadly, the same cannot be said of you. I would never breach patient confidentiality unless I was given permission to do so. You signed a specific photograph release. This was not hidden but rather is separate from your other consents. In fact you signed this 3 times on 3 separate occasions. I cannot understand how this could be construed as "unknowingly". As your pre operative pictures demonstrate your breasts had significant assymetries. These were pointed out to you before and after surgery. It is my job to recognize breast assymetry, point these issues out to the patient, and attempt to correct them as best as I can. As I said before, I am usually able to correct these issues. No question in your first surgery that did not happen. I have admitted that but it is certainly not something the operation created. I placed the two pictures together for you so that you could see that this was your natural breast crease that simply did not stretch out like I had hoped. I could have easily placed them farther apart like what many surgeons would have done but my goal is always to try to make it better.The fact, as you say, other surgeons missed these issues seems to speak poorly about their evaluation of a breast which is always the first step. I am amazed that your would still talk about size, so lets be clear. If you try on a "D" cup implant and like it and show me a wish picture of a "D" cup I am going to place a "D" cup. Wether this was used or a smaller implant would not have changed the position of the crease or how it stretches. As far as Jennifer goes the reason I asked for the emails is simple. Verbally you told me that she had written you things that I knew she would never have written. I asked you to produce them. I always want to give patients the benefit of the doubt and wanted to know if it was true. As you recall you were unable to locate those emails. You tried to attack her, just like you are trying to attack me. Leonard M Hochstein MD

Breast Reduction/Lift With Implants Extremely Happy show details Breast Reduction/Lift With Implants Extremely Happy
by Maria on Mar 2nd, 2016

Extremely happy with my results. Dr. Hochstein is very comforting and meticulous to the point I can barley even see my scarring. My breast are perky like they were when I was young. Special thanks to Amanda who is beautiful inside and out. She has been extremely knowledgeable and always answered my questions promptly and honestly. Nurses and all the other staff were great too!

OVER THE MOON! So HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY! show details OVER THE MOON! So HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!
Feb 6th, 2016

Overall phenomenal. Happy with everything dr Hochstein and his staff has done for me. Over the moon of how happy I am with my results. Loved Amanda & Daisy they made me feel so comfortable and were so sweet and always answered my questions even all hours of the night/day. Nurses were great too!

AWFUL, STAY AWAY!! show details AWFUL, STAY AWAY!!
Feb 5th, 2016

STAY AWAY!! I am in the process of searching for a revision surgeon, and going in for the fourth surgery on my breast, to fix Dr. Hochstein's shoddy work. My long story in a few words: I got my first breast augmentation with Dr. Hochstein in 2012 (I had perfectly normal breasts just small, an A cup) from the very beginning I had a dent on my right breast. I was told it would go away with time. I got my second breast surgery in 2014 to go for smaller implants because the ones I originally had were very heavy and painful (never did I receive any guidance from Dr. Hochstein regarding the size, especially seeing that I am extremely petite). By this time I told the doctor I was very concerned about the dent because it had been 1.5 years and it was still there, even more noticeable. I was told that that with the smaller implants it would be fixed. It was not! it got only worse. At this point I knew it was not going away with time nor smaller implants so I started pressing Dr. Hochstein about fixing it. All of a sudden, he and his incompetent staff (who give out medical conclusions as if they are doctors) started to tell me that the dent was caused by my anatomy, and that I should have been aware of my anatomy from the beginning! Again, I had perfectly normal natural breast. He kept telling me there was nothing that could be done and that it was now due to my anatomy (not his original story that time would fix it). I believed that since he'd done my previous surgeries he'd be the most fit to fix this dent so I went in for a revision surgery in 2015. BIG MISTAKE. As soon as I got to his office, he looked at it for 2 seconds and replied "oh.. I can definitely fix this". Well guess what? He only made it 10 million times worse! Not only do I still have the dent, but now he's cut the capsule and fold and I have the implant which is popping through the skin. It's really just gross. So now I am in the search to find a revision doctor to fix my breast and go in for the FOURTH surgery. Dr. Hochstein is unaccountable for his work and you should be very wary of going to hm. If you're smart, you'll stay away all together!!

Doctor's Response

This review does not seem to be honest so I would like to clear up some basic facts. This patient did not have simple "normal breasts" On the contrary the right breast was much smaller with a much higher crease and , most importantly had a cleavage crease that had more of a straight line than the curve present on the left side. The cleavage was also far apart especially on the left lower breast. I have included the before pictures which illustrate these findings. I am accustomed to dealing with such assymetries so I lowered the crease on the left, brought the cleavage closer and adjusted the volume of the left breast to improve symmetry. As you can see from the immediate postop pictures the result was excellent with perfect cleavage and symmetry of size and shape. Perhaps this patient forgot what her breast used to look like? I have also included a picture 8 months after surgery. What she calls dent is actually her left breast crease. I released this crease as a part of her surgery as I routinely do for patients who have assymetric folds and over time the skin stretches and it becomes invisible. It is extremely rare not to happen but after 8 months I felt that it was not likely to change and would require a revision if it bothered her. At that time she also asked to have smaller implants. Her claim that we did not offer guidance about picking the size is simply not true. We do quite the opposite. We do 3D imaging of the breast and allow patients to try on multiple sizes and shapes of implants to pick the ones they are most comfortable with. I never pick the sizes for my patients because I believe they know better as to what their goals are. The implants used were the ones she, herself, picked out. I will also mention that the size was consistent with a "wish" picture she presented. I never told the patient that smaller implants would correct her crease. The one has nothing to do with other. On the contrary I took my time to explain what it was, why it was there, and specifically showed her the before pictures so that she could understand that this was due to an assymetric fold. My adjustment of folds is something most surgeons would never attempt to try but something I have done through experience and my goal of bringing the cleavage closer. I explained that my release is nearly always successful but that her fold must extend to near the skin level and I explained that I would try to stretch the skin in that region without risking getting too close to the skin. I did the operation for half price. I did this because I want to be able to do everything I could to have a happy patient.The person she claims is incompetent is Jen. This one of the nicest people you could ever hope to meet and has taken hours to be there for this patient and the advice she gives is coming from me. Every picture sent is given to me and Jen imply relays the message. She is my go between to discuss every situation since most of my time is spent in surgery or consultations. She is being disengenous if she thinks this is the first anyone told her of the fold. This has been pointed out from day 1. Pictures don't lie but apparently some people like to. After the revision the fold did not stretch out like I had hoped it would. Clearly it extended to the skin level. I explained this to the patient and told her that to release the fold to skin level would be dangerous and that I recommended that it not be done. She insisted and it was only when she said that if the fold could not be corrected that she would rather have the implants taken out that I agreed to do it. I had a long talk with her and explained that if done there was significant risk. At best it would leave essentially no tissue between the implant and her skin so that she would see and feel the implant much more there, at worst it would compromise the blood supply and the implant would have to be removed. These are very serious risks and I wanted to be sure she fully understood what would be happening. I also told her these changes would be irreversible. In spite of these risks she wanted to roceed. Her claim that "I could fix this" is a lie. I don't even talk like that and everything I ever try to do is improve. I don't "fix" anything. I performed the surgery for free as I would with any other patient as I have a policy of not charging for revisions. Contrary to what she wrote the fold was corrected as the picture demonstrates but what happened was exactly what I told her would occur. She could see the ripple of the implant. What happened next was remarkable to me. She called wanting to know how to correct the rippling. At this point I came to the realization that she had not heard or listened to a single thing I told her from day one and that her sense of reality did not mesh with what was really happening. I told her that she could pursue fat grafting or the use of implant scaffolding but that I felt further surgery was dangerous and I would not do any more as the risks far outweighed the benefits. Soon after this review was written Leonard M. Hochstein

Love everything about this place. show details Love everything about this place.
Jan 29th, 2016

Love everything about this place. The doctor, the nurses, the anesthesiologist, and my patient coordinator Amanda were the best. So comforting the whole time from the consult to all the way even 2 years after surgery, Highly recommend Dr. H to all my friends who want ANY little tweeks or surgery done!! HE IS THE BEST!!

Great results and best staff and doctor show details Great results and best staff and doctor
Dec 26th, 2015

Very happy with how my breast lift turned out. Dr. Hochstein and his staff is kind. Appreciated how Amanda always answers me so fast and even after hours. Looking forward to scheduling my tummy tuck procedure in the near future.

Professional staff and doctor show details Professional staff and doctor
Nov 28th, 2015

I really appreciated the time that dr Hochstein spent with me explaining everything in detail. I never once felt rushed even at my post op visits. He was extremely kind, professional, and caring. His staff, especially Amanda, has been nothing but amazing and helpful. My body and breast look awesome. Can't wait to see what else I can get done!

Breast Lift & Tummy Tuck show details Breast Lift & Tummy Tuck
Nov 2nd, 2015

My surgery was one of the best experiences I could ever asked for. Dr. Hochstein is so kind, professional and delivered EXACTLY what I wanted and more. I am forever grateful for him. My husband says he now sees a glow around me that I had back in high school. The staff I can't even describe how amazing they were. Friendly, helpful and just so genuine. Special thanks to Lauren, Christie, Jennifer, Amanda and Cassandra. You all are such a huge asset to Dr. Hochstein's team.

Dr Hochstein is great! show details Dr Hochstein is great!
Oct 11th, 2015

Dr Hochstein spent a lot of time with me explaining my surgery and detail and never once made me feel rushed and always made me feel confident and comfortable through the surgery and follow up visits. Really happy with the work he did. Amanda is fantastic too, such an a great staff member.

Honest Doctor, great results show details Honest Doctor, great results
Oct 4th, 2015

Dr Hochstein spent a lot of time with me and explained everything in full detail. I appreciated him being honest with everything. My nose and body look amazing all thanks to him. The staff is very courteous as well and their patient coordinator Amanda is the best.

Best Nose and Boob Job EVER! show details Best Nose and Boob Job EVER!
Sep 22nd, 2015

I cannot even put into words how natural my breast and nose look. Dr. Hochstein did a spectacular job. I am now no longer embarrassed to take photos and now love to show off my new editions. All my family and friends are so happy for me because they see that I have all my self confidence back when I was a teenager. I could not have made it throughout my whole recovery without Amanda and Daisy. Thanks so much for answering all my countless emails and telephone calls with such patience and professionalism. You both rock!

Sep 8th, 2015

Great doctor and great staff! My boobies look awesome now

by Jackie on Sep 8th, 2015

My experience at Dr Hochsteins was remarkable. Being a new comer to plastic surgery, the doctor and staff made me feel important and at ease. The bedside manner of Dr H was amazing and everyone had such a caring aura around them. They made me feel important and informed. No question was a stupid question. I felt 100% confident throughout my entire experience. I am also sooooo happy and soooo excited with my results. A all the way!

Rhinoplasty and Liposuction show details Rhinoplasty and Liposuction
Sep 7th, 2015

Had a rhinoplasty and Lipo of my abdomen and legs and I look freaking awesome! It did take what felt forever for the swelling to go down but now at 6 months I can totally see what an amazing transformation I had! Especially seeing my before photos it blew me away how great of a job Dr. . hochstein did

Experience with Dr. Hochstein show details Experience with Dr. Hochstein
Aug 31st, 2015

I had an A experience with Dr. Hochstein and the rest of his staff with my recent breast augmentation. I am now two weeks post op, and couldn’t be more pleased with my results and healing. Dr. Hochstein was the first and only doctor that I saw for a consultation, and after meeting him for the first time I knew I didn’t have to look any further. He is an expert and will honestly and promptly answer all and any questions! After my surgery, he was very caring and made sure everything was perfect. Amanda, the patient coordinator, also made me feel extremely comfortable through the whole experience and responded to all of my emails and questions promptly and with care! They also went out of their way to work around my busy schedule. I’m only two weeks post op and my breasts already look amazing and I couldn’t be happier! I highly recommend Dr. Hochstein to all! :)

Love my rhinoplasty with dr hochstein show details Love my rhinoplasty with dr hochstein
by Nicole on Aug 28th, 2015

Dr Hochstein and staff were exceptional and his work is inbeliavble. His patient coordinator Amanda and the nurses were the best! They followed up with me and called me several times to check and see how I was doing. My rhinoplasty looks so natural and no one knows I even had work done!

Great results and flawless skin show details Great results and flawless skin
Aug 24th, 2015

Super nice doctor and amazing staff! I can barely see any of my scars and my results are amazing. Wouldn't go anywhere else. I also did a laser on my face and my skin looks flawless! Super happy my friends and family referred me to dr hochstein

Best breast ever! show details Best breast ever!
Aug 19th, 2015

Dr Hochstein has amazing bedside manner and is such an awesome surgeon. Special thanks to Cassandra, Christie and Amanda making my whole experience the best ever.

Great doc! Fabulous boob job! show details Great doc! Fabulous boob job!
Aug 17th, 2015

Great bedside manner. Dr Hochstein was so kind and caring and the staff gave me the best care any doctors office has ever given me. The blonde patient coordinator was also friendly and knowledgable. Appreciated her sincerity and quick responses to my questions via email. Nurses were also great and comforting during my post op visits.

Incredible staff and Doctor show details Incredible staff and Doctor
Aug 13th, 2015

Courteous staff and caring doctor. Couldn't of picked a better surgeon. I was such a worried Nancy before surgery and really thought the recovery was going to be rough but was pleasantly surprised how great I felt just 4 days after surgery. Dr. Hochstein is fantastic and his staff, especially Amanda has been absolutely incredible. Wouldn't go anywhere else for any surgery!!!

Dr. Hochstein exceeded my expectations on my Mommy makeover show details Dr. Hochstein exceeded my expectations on my Mommy makeover
Jul 23rd, 2015

Dr. Hochstein exceeded my expectations in competence, professionalism, friendliness, and most importantly, skill! He''s a true artist and it''s obvious he has pride and passion for what he does. I''m extremely happy I did my research and found the best doctor out there! His staff is also great. Amanda & Christie answered my questions promply and was really comforting from start to finish

Perfect hour glass figure! show details Perfect hour glass figure!
by Marla P on Jul 13th, 2015

I am a mother of 2 - 5 and 1.5 yrs. I gained a LOT of weight with my first pregnancy and had a lot of excess skin and stretch marks. I was planning on having another child so I wanted to wait for the surgery but didn't want to wait to start looking for the BEST plastic surgeon. After searching every single doctors website and viewing thousands of before and after pics I decided that once I lost all the baby weight I was going to make an apt with Dr. Hochstein. I liked all of the after pics for the mommy makeover. There are decent plastic surgeons in my area that maybe able to do a quick augmentation but I needed more than that. I breastfed both of my children and had NO breast tissue left. I needed a breast lift with implants and tummy tuck. I decided to make the hour and half drive to see Dr. Hochstein. He listened and answered all of the questions that I had (in all appointments because I always thought of additional questions once I left). He exudes confidence, as he should, since he is the boob g-d. I cannot be more happy with my results. I went from a size 6 down to a 0/2. I have the perfect hour glass figure. My body now is better than before children. I get compliments on a daily basis from strangers who cannot believe I look so amazing after 2 kids. I always thank them and at the same time in my head I thank Dr. Hochstein. Dr. Hochstein is an incredible surgeon and his staff is incredible as well. They all made me feel beautiful and comfortable (even when I showed up for a post op in a moo moo). My patient coordinator was Amanda. She is beyond the best! It's so reassuring to know if I had any questions or concerns she was there and always responded promptly. (from what I hear not all plastics office have "an Amanda".). Even though I was in pain while recovering, I would do the surgery again in a heartbeat but ONLY with Dr. Hochstein and his amazing staff! I would give him six stars out of the five the website has :)

Amazing show details Amazing
by Denise Moreno on Jun 28th, 2015

Don't trust bad reviews, check this doctor out for yourself before listening to these insecure personalities speak of him. I had a tummy tuck done a month ago, and he has the best staff, he has very professional and sweet bed side manners and the results of my TT speak for themselves, the scar is below the bikini line and my belly button is so natural and cute.

54 year old face and neck lift show details 54 year old face and neck lift
Jun 22nd, 2015

My face looks awesome. I feel like 10 years younger thanks to dr Hochstein. No more wrinkles! I'm 54 but I feel 30 again. Swelling was scary at first but now that I am all healed All I can say is wow! Amanda, your incredible too. Thanks for the support!

I Had the best Experience ever with dr Hochstein and staff show details I Had the best Experience ever with dr Hochstein and staff
Jun 16th, 2015

Dr Hochstein and staff were so wonderful. His bedside manner was professional and honest. My results are amazing! I would like to note that I am only 4 weeks post operative but I am already beyond ecstatic and thrilled with my results. My patient coordinator Amanda has been fabulous and is so knowledgable. She really helped me a lot through the whole process. The nurses were nice too. Very happy with my whole experience. I never felt rushed and I liked how the office was SO clean!

Dr. Hochstein's the best. show details Dr. Hochstein's the best.
Jun 15th, 2015

Dr. Hochstein and staff are the best of the best. I highly recommend him to any of my friends and family because I know they are in good hands with him.

Great staff and wonderful doctor show details Great staff and wonderful doctor
Jun 14th, 2015

Amazing doctor and great staff! My results came back out wonderful. So caring and beautiful facility.

Thrilled w the boob God 🙏🏻 show details Thrilled w the boob God 🙏🏻
by Elena on May 28th, 2015

When I first arrived to the office for a consultation the waiting room was so inviting and comfortable. Although there was a longer wait to see Dr. Hochstein I understood that he's one of the best and there's a reason why he had a waiting room filled with people so I didn't mind waiting. My first impression of dr Hochstein was that he was so professional, honest, and really made me feel at ease when speaking to him. He really spent a lot of time explaining the differences of profiles, types of implants ect. He even went into detail about the certifications of the facility and how they have bascially the highest standards of safety possible for patients. I then met with their patient coordinator Amanda who was friendly, compassionate and really open to share her personal experiences of her surgery journey too which made me feel so comfortable that I could speak to someone who can relate to the surgery I was having. She never rushed me out of her office like some other consultations I went to previously and just spent a lot of time speaking to me one on one about pre and post op instructions. I truly appreciated that. She never seemed bothered by the 103718 emails I sent to her and always spent time with me through the whole entire process from start to finish. The day of surgery of course I was nervous but I was well prepared with lots of questions that I wrote down to ask him before surgery. I couldn't believe how fast I recovered and how much pain I wasn't even in. I only took 2 days of pain medication and I was totally fine! What an artist dr Hochstein is. One of the best doctors in the world for sure. If anyone ever wants plastic surgery, go to him. You will not be disappointed. I also would like to note that in the waiting area they had awesome teas and plenty of updated CURRENT trendy magazines. Huge PLUS for patients when waiting to be seen. I also liked the tour they gave me at the consult. It was a nice add on to show me really how high quality the whole place is! You will feel like a true VIP patient in the office for sure! P.s. The super posh velour robes you get for surgery are SO comfortable. I wish I could have taken it home with me!!

Breast lift/reduction results are A-M-A-Z-I-N-G show details Breast lift/reduction results are A-M-A-Z-I-N-G
Apr 4th, 2015

Forever greatful for my friend referring me to dr. Hochstein. My breast reduction/breast lift revision results are unbelievable. I can't believe that even after 2 months I can see such a beautiful result. My confidence is though the roof now thanks to dr h !! I would also like to note that the staff, particularly Amanda have been so knowledgeable, friendly and was prompt with getting back to me whenever I had any doubts or concerns or questions. She is one of the biggest assets to Dr. Hochstein for sure! The nurses in recocery also were very friendly and comforting when I felt pain and discomfort.

Fantastic results and superb staff. show details Fantastic results and superb staff.
Mar 6th, 2015

Fantastic results and superb staff. I am all about custmer service and they really actually exceeded my expectations. Dr. Hochstein and the staff made me feel welcomed from the first consult to every single appointment I had. There was a longer wait here and there for some vists but it is to be expected at any doctors office, especially one that is very well known and the best! My mommy makeover results (breast lift and implant and tummy tuck with lipo) looks unbelievable. My husband cannot take his hands off of me! I feel like we are back in our college days.

Loving my breast and nose 1 year post op; beyond thrilled show details Loving my breast and nose 1 year post op; beyond thrilled
Mar 3rd, 2015

When my bandages were removed from my nose and breast I already knew Dr. Hochstein delivered exactly what I wanted. The only downfall from the office was that I called the out of town patient coordinator several times and she never called back. However, the other staff was super nice and comforting when I had a lot of questions and when I checked in at the front desk. I did have to wait a little for my pre op but it's to be expected when you are at one of the best doctors. Will refer any of my friends to dr Hochstein when they are ready for their boobs or nose job too!

Exceptional service show details Exceptional service
Feb 16th, 2015

Excellent!!!!

Met my highest expectations and more! Dr. Hochstein is an artist show details Met my highest expectations and more! Dr. Hochstein is an artist
Feb 1st, 2015

The doctor had the best side manner and was so understanding when I explained my needs and desires a delivered exactly what I wanted and more. I loved how available the staff especially the patient coordinatir Amanda was who answered my emails even on the weekends. The office is spotless and so classy. Loved the variety of teas they have in the lobby. Coming back for sure for other procedures when needed.

Rhinoplasty & Otoplasty-- Beyond Thrilled with my results!!!!! show details Rhinoplasty & Otoplasty-- Beyond Thrilled with my results!!!!!
Jan 28th, 2015

best dr. out there!!!!!!!!!!!! My rhinoplasty look phenomenal!! Appreciate everyone at the office giving the best customer service ever. The Patient Coordinator even answered emails after hours! Truly the best doctor ever in the whole wide world!

Confidence is back show details Confidence is back
Jan 2nd, 2015

Beyond thrilled with everything. Dr Hochstein has changed my life and gave me the confidence again that I had in my 20s. My breast are beautiful and perky and so natural. His staff especially Amanda was so warm and caring.

BEST CHRISTMAS GIFT EVER - MY MOMMY MAKEOVER!! show details BEST CHRISTMAS GIFT EVER - MY MOMMY MAKEOVER!!
Dec 18th, 2014

Absolutely the best. My Breast Reduction and Tummy Tuck results were by far the best Christmas gift I ever got for myself. Dr. Hochstein is very charming and so polite and his staff is incredible. Christie & Amanda helped me so much through everything and never once did I feel that they felt bothered with my zillion questions I had. I am only 4 months post op and I can already see a tremendous difference in my tummy and breast. The facility is so clean and beautiful. Top notch service by far!!!!!!

Great Rhino so natural-- Labiaplasty no scars show details Great Rhino so natural-- Labiaplasty no scars
Nov 25th, 2014

I had a labiaplasty and Rhinoplasty about a year ago. So happy. Dr. Hochstein took his time explaining everything to me and the office staff was extremely comforting and professional. Dr. Hochstein's patient coordinator Amanda was always answered my questions in a timely manner and always very honest with everything. I refer all my friends to Dr. Hochstein because he gave me a very natural look

Go with Dr. Hochstein show details Go with Dr. Hochstein
by Montreal Girl on Nov 2nd, 2014

I travelled from Canada to get surgery last summer with a friend and we both are extremely pleased with the results of our breast augmentation. They look and feel natural. People are unable to tell that I had surgery. If you know for sure that you want to get a boob job there should be no hesitation, go with Dr. Hochstein!

Love my new girls! show details Love my new girls!
by Brittany s on Sep 21st, 2014

I was referred by a bunch of girls that work at blue martini to dr hochstein. I wish I would have went to see him sooner and never waited 2 years to have my boobs done because they look incredible and really gave me confidence in myself. Amanda was literally my rock through the whole procedure and even answered my questions on the weekends., she made me feel really comfortable even the night of my surgery. Highly recommend going to dr Hochstein for a breast aug. The nurses were really comforting too.

AMAZING!!!!!! show details AMAZING!!!!!!
Jun 17th, 2014

It took me years to decide which doctor I wanted to perform my breast augmentation, then came across the BOOB GOD HIMSELF!! Dr. Leonard Hochstein. I am 6 months post op, and my breast couldn't look any better. He is the epitome of what a plastic surgeon should be. His level of knowledge and professionalism is beyond me. His staff is amazing, especially Amanda, she was extremely informative and helpful, that girl knows what she is talking about!!!! The day of my surgery despise my nerves they made me feel at ease. I went from a 32AA to a 32C, Dr. Hochstein listened to all of my concerns and assured me I was going to look fabolous.. I trusted him.. you should too!!! He is amazing!!! Thank you Dr. Hochstein for making me look as natural as i do!!

not good results show details not good results
by BAP on Mar 26th, 2014

He maybe is good for breast implants, But ladies do not trust this doctor with your face I had a very bad experience with him.

LOVIN' MY MOMMY MAKEOVER show details LOVIN' MY MOMMY MAKEOVER
by Amy S. on Feb 13th, 2014

I had a Mommy makeover done about a year ago and I look incredible. All my friends and family keep complimenting me on my body and I really feel so great now about myself. Having only one child, my baby boy did a toll on my body but Dr. Hochstein got me back to my beach body! Love his staff, they are so nice, friendly and all very pretty!

Boob Job Revision show details Boob Job Revision
by Andrea on Nov 30th, 2013

I had a breast revision and I am super happy. Dr. Hochstein exceeding my expectations and the staff was so friendly and helpful through the whole process. Highly recommend him to any patients considering PS

New boobs! So happy! show details New boobs! So happy!
by Nancy on Oct 9th, 2013

I had a breast augmention and I can't be any happier with my results. I was back to work 3 days after surgery, I thought I would need a whole week or two off! Little to no pain at all! The staff is so warm and friendly and I appreciated the calls by the nurses and Amanda and the front desk girls to check in on me. 5 stars all around!!!

Dr. Hochstein is amazing show details Dr. Hochstein is amazing
by Molly C. on Sep 24th, 2013

Dr. Hochstein transformed my body completely! I had lost the 55lbs I had gained after having two children back to back. No matter how much I worked out there are some things that simply need the work of a very skilled plastic surgeon. It was an easy choice for me. A surgeon can post photos online of before and afters but to have a huge gallery of them with ALL being beautiful results is RARE. I scheduled a phone consultation with Dr. Hochstein and he went over things with me very calmly. I flew out for my surgery and everything was beautiful from start to finish. The office staff and building was amazing. My pre- op visit was fantastic. Dr. Hochstein knew my desired end result and was great at telling me what he could do for me safely in terms of breast implant size. The tummy tuck removed my c-section scar and excess skin. My abdominal muscles have been brought back into excellent position. I felt SO confident and excited about Dr. Hochstein I had no problem laying down on the operating table. Any sort of pain I had (I'm 5 weeks post op) was worth it completely! I look better than I ever have. There's a reason Dr. Hochstein is the best. Yes, this man clearly put in the hard work, studied his heart out and became a plastic surgeon BUT he has a very rare artistic gift of being able to craft the human body while peforming surgery. He has a vision for each individual person. He gave me the sexiest natural look. I know he is known as the BOOB GOD but the title of TUMMY TUCK GOD clearly belongs to him as well. My scarring is minimal, I look amazing. I have had no complications whatsoever. Thank you to Dr. Hochstein for everything. There are no words to describe how amazed I am!

Dental assistant show details Dental assistant
by L.B on Aug 16th, 2013

Im from New York. I had a tummy tuck done by Dr. Hochstein. I am soo happy with the results. I had to come back to New York after a week. I did had a lot of questions after I got home. I kept in contact with them by email and they did answer all my questions. I will give Dr. Hochstein and his staff 5 stars all the way.

Above & beyond amazing show details Above & beyond amazing
by Maja Lajic on Aug 3rd, 2013

I would like to take 15 mins of my life & write this helpful review to all the girls that are considering having ba & don't know which surgeon to pick. Excuse my English becuse is not my first language , but I'm sure ya' all will understand what I'm trying to say. Dr. Lenny was the first one on my list & last of course. I was considering my ba. Long time ago untill my friend recommend to me this amazing surgeon Dr. Lenny . Since my constation I knew that he is the one. I felt like I can trust him like I know him my entire life. We talked about what I want & he showed me the pictures how results will look ....... I booked my surgery almost next day....I m now 2 months postoperative and I am so happy with my resaults, it was exactly what I was hoping for & what he did for me.... Thank u doctor Lenny for all..... His stuff is amazing but 2 girls were very rude to me , I don't know the reason why , but these 2 girls were so rude & heartless , I'm not gonna name this girls, one was my nurse after surgery & the other one was a midget..... So rude...... P.S. Amanda & Tabatha are so nice & amazing girls & Thanx to them for making my journey worth remembering!!!!! Thanx Dr. Lenny one more time !!!!!!!! Warmest regards xo

Wouldn't Change a Thing, Dr. Hochstein is amazing show details Wouldn't Change a Thing, Dr. Hochstein is amazing
by Lauren on Jul 31st, 2013

Dr. Hochstein did a breast revision on me. I couldn't be happier with my results. I was so self conscious about my breasts after my first augmentation, He really made me feel like a whole new person. My boobs look PERFECT, literally.I went to several other plastic surgeons and every one of them quoted me an insane amount of money. Dr Hochsteins estimate was by far the most inexpensive and for the work that he does i couldn't believe the price. His office staff is also the kindest, most helpful girls. Especially Jennifer, she took me through my entire journey from day one. I couldn't have asked for anything more. I would recommend Dr. Hochstein to anyone who is looking to have surgery. you will not regret making your decision!!

Excellent experience show details Excellent experience
Jul 27th, 2013

Great outcome so far !

Wouldn't go anywhere else !!!!!! Dr. Hochstein is amazing !!!! show details Wouldn't go anywhere else !!!!!! Dr. Hochstein is amazing !!!!
by Brianna on Jun 5th, 2013

Dr. Hochstein is hands down the most impeccable doctor around. From the minute I walked into the office for the first time I was welcomed with open arms by his staff which made me feel like family. The results of my surgery were outstanding . Dr. Hochstein guided me and made me feel comfortable in the decisions I made. I sent 8 of my friends to him after and they all had the same experience. I have done my research and I would never go anywhere else.

Mrs. show details Mrs.
by Shirley Kelly on Jun 5th, 2013

A life altering decision made possible by the confidence, competence and concern of the Doctor. The operation was exactly as explained with better than expected results. The follow up care was exceptional. From start to finish a totally professional experience. Would not hesitate to recommend the Doctor.

Great show details Great
by Michele on Jun 5th, 2013

I am definitely going back for another surgery. He did a fabulous job.

happy patient. show details happy patient.
by cary gonzalo on Jun 4th, 2013

I tell my friend that Dr: Hochtein is the best I had two surgery and I am 100 % very happy.

Breast Augmentation show details Breast Augmentation
by Laurie W. on Jun 4th, 2013

I recently had a Breast Aumentation with Dr.H and I couldn't be more happy with my results. My experience from consult to surgery was nothing less than perfect. Dr.H truly is the "boob god"!!! My breast's are very natural and exactly the size I wanted. For the best results go with the best doc :)))))

Gynecomastia case show details Gynecomastia case
by Jean Marte on Jun 4th, 2013

I was always self concious about my chest because I had "man-boobs." Even after working out for an entire year an lifting more than 185lbs my chest still looked flabbly. Dr Hochstein did a marvelous job. He always aims for perfection and a natural look that everyone wants. I now have no need to wear tight tank tops or loose shirts at all. I have embraced V-necks an after 3 years of exercise I must say it is a huge boost in confidence. Moreover, it was extremly affordable a little over 2k and I have a minium wage job and was able to pay it cash. Thanks for your services, keep up the good work!

Highly Recommend show details Highly Recommend
by Rachel G on Jun 4th, 2013

I consulted with just about every plastic surgeon in south florida on my journey to breast augmentation. Dr. H. was the first doctor I saw, and no one else could even come close to the level of service and attention he and his staff provided. I was given a very comprehensive regimen to follow leading up to surgery that made me feel super prepared and confident, no questions were left unanswered. The surgery itself went perfectly and the healing process was easy. I had a few minor complications that Dr. H. was more than helpful with, and my results are quite desirable. Dr. H. is extremely busy, but you'll never feel neglected, and his staff is more than competent to answer questions if needed in his absence. I've sent friends and family to him, and consider him "my" doctor for life.

Jun 4th, 2013

My Dr shopping stopped when I met with Dr Hochstein. I immediately felt comfotrable with thr Dr. He was experienced in proforming enchancements on my body type. The office staff was beyond kind and professional. From consultation to follow up, 5 stars for the Dr and the staff.

Dr. H Delivers Amazing Results! show details Dr. H Delivers Amazing Results!
by Cat C. on Jun 4th, 2013

I liked Dr. Hochstein's calm, confident demeanor and his current techniques, knowledge, and skills puts him at the top of his game. He listens to your concerns, makes educated suggestions, and does highly skilled work for amazing results! The office environment is comfortable and inviting and his staff is professional and courteous. I would highly recommend Dr. Hochstein to anyone seeking cosmetic surgery.

by Eleny Paraschiv on Jun 4th, 2013

I will definitly come back to Doctor Hochstein for future procedures and i totally recommend him and everyone at the clinic! Also,anesthesia was great,which,for me is very important. Congratulations! A from my point of view!!!

Great team and Doctor show details Great team and Doctor
by Cindy M. on Jun 4th, 2013

The office is great and very caring. Dr. Hochstein is a gifted man and I recommend him for a facelift.

by Deniza on Jun 4th, 2013

Dr. Hochstein is a true master of his trade. Very professional and a true perfectionist. His staff is very friendly and helpful.

Excels at his job!! show details Excels at his job!!
Jun 4th, 2013

I cannot say enough about the care that you will receive from Dr. Hochstein and his staff. They go above and beyond in all aspects. Not only is Dr. Hochstein an excellent doctor he is caring and wonderful. I would never go anywhere other than Dr. Hochstein for any procedure. You will not regret your decision to choose Dr. Hochstein, and the staff excels beyond belief!!!

Best boobs ever! show details Best boobs ever!
by Amy on Jun 1st, 2013

I had a boob job done with dr Hochstein and can't wait to show my new babies off this summer in a bathing suit! The staff is so nice and always made me feel like a VIP. Sooo happy!!

Dr Hochstein is truly the best surgeon show details Dr Hochstein is truly the best surgeon
by Kelly on May 31st, 2013

I had a breast revision in 2012.. No other surgeon could even my breasts, scars from previous surgery, or make them as uniform and balanced as Dr Hochstein did. I also had some work on my eyes, and I don't have one scar from that surgery. It has transformed the way I feel about myself and I couldn't recommend a better surgeon. He is very thorough, and precise with his incision's and takes his craft seriously. His nurses and staff are the friendliest group of women I've ever met. Rest assured you will be in EXCELLENT hands with Dr Hochstein.. Ps.. I rarely write reviews about anything, but he deserves to be acknowledged for his expertise.

Breast Revision turned out AMAZING! show details Breast Revision turned out AMAZING!
Apr 11th, 2013

I had a Breast Revision with Dr. Hochstein and I am so happy. I had an augmentation a couple years back that was a nightmare and Dr. Hochstein fixed it completley and my breast are so beautiful now. I love sporting them out everywhere I go. Every person who asks if they are real becuase they look so natural and who did my breast I tell them they HAVE to see Dr, hochstein because he is the BEST!!

Dr. Boob God show details Dr. Boob God
by Janelle on Mar 2nd, 2013

They call him "The Boob God" or whatever and it's true. My new breast look AWESOME. I also had a Tummy Tuck and nosejob with Dr. Hochstein and I look completely different (in a good way). Everyone was so friendly and it was so easy to feel comfortable choosing him as my surgeon because everyone is so friendly and welcoming.

Feb 6th, 2013

Best boob job ever! Love him and his wife on miami housewives !

LOVE MY NEW EDITIONS! show details LOVE MY NEW EDITIONS!
Jan 16th, 2013

AHHH I LOVE LOVE LOVE MY BOOBS! I SERIOUSLY AM SO SO HAPPY WITH MY RESULTS! THANK YOU DR HOCHSTEIN YOU ARE THE BEST!

I love the new me!!!! : ) show details I love the new me!!!! : )
Dec 4th, 2012

I have recently undergone my mommy makeover transformation 3 months ago. I had a full breast lift with silicone implants, a tummy tuck, and liposuction. I am completely overjoyed with how amazing I look already! I absolutely love Dr. Hochstein's staff. They are top of the line, warm, sweet, friendly, & super knowledgeable! I have always been seen on time from consult to my follow up appointments. Dr. Hochstein's bedside manner is incredible and he always makes me feel so comfortable!

I am a cougar thanks to dr hochstein show details I am a cougar thanks to dr hochstein
Dec 2nd, 2012

I had the mommy make over procedure breast lift with implants and a tummy tuck and I look better thsn I did before havimg two kids. My teenager last night told me im a cougar now haha. Im so excited to flaunt my bikini body all over the beaches of south beach soon!! I loved everyone at the office they are all so pretty and nice everytime I call and come to see him.

The Boob God show details The Boob God
Nov 29th, 2012

I love my breasts but liposuction that look incredible!!! Best doc and staff ever ;)))

AMAZING EXPERIENCE! show details AMAZING EXPERIENCE!
Nov 8th, 2012

I couldn't be happier choosing Dr. Hochstein! Not only did I go to several other consults but no one compared to him. I flew from New York to use him as my doctor and I am more than happy that I did that. Jennifer at the office put me at ease and helped me every step of the way to prepare for the big day! Nicole my nurse was absolutely professional and kind. Dr. Hochstein himself is a wonderful person and made me feel very secure and comfortable. He took into consideration EXACTLY what I was looking for and made it happen! Thank you Dr. Hochstein and everyone who helped during my surgery!

Amazing doctor and staff! show details Amazing doctor and staff!
Nov 7th, 2012

After having my second child, I have finally been able to have my long awaited tummy tuck and breast lift done. I couldn't be happier!! Everything turned out perfectly and my body now is way better than my prebaby body. Thanks, Dr. Hochstein!!! Dr. Hochstein's bedside manner is impeccable and his staff is the best around! I recommend Dr. Hochstein to all of my friends and family.

LOVE the new ME!! show details LOVE the new ME!!
Sep 18th, 2012

I wanted to take the time to thank you and your staff for the amazing care I have received at your office from start to finish. I have never felt as happy with myself as I do now. I look in the mirror and absolutely love who I see looking back at me. Thank you for the amazing new me!

A Experience and A Results show details A Experience and A Results
Aug 8th, 2012

What can I say? He made my dream come true. I am now a new woman. I have confidence and feel just as beautiful on the outside as the inside. He really did his work with love and perfection.

Very Happy Patient show details Very Happy Patient
Aug 6th, 2012

I would definitely recommend Dr. Hochstein and his office. In fact, One of my friends went in for a similar procedure after mine and is just as thrilled as I am. My Mom is next:)

THE BEST!! :) show details THE BEST!! :)
Jul 30th, 2012

I had a breast augmentation in the beginning of May, and I'm absolutely thrilled with my results. Could'nt be happier! I showed Dr.Hochstein only one photo of the look I was aiming for, and he completely delivered the same results. Dr.H is very nice, polite, and answered all my questions! He is a true professional. & his staff, all of them, are very friendly! Dr. H is very talented at what he does! I recommend him to anyone who is considering going to miami to get this done!

SO HAPPY WITH MY RESULTS!!! show details SO HAPPY WITH MY RESULTS!!!
Jul 26th, 2012

Before coming to Dr. Hochstein, I visited a few doctors to have my breast augmentation done. Never have I felt more certain, comfortable and satisfied with a Doctor and their staff. I felt very welcomedand was treated very special. I am beyond ecstatic with my results. Dr. Hochsteins magic hands have really changed the way I feel about myself and my self image. He is an amazing doctor that will exceed anyones expectations. Thank you so much Dr. Hochstein and ALL of your fantastic staff that never fail to make me feel great. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

After surgery your problems are your problems. show details After surgery your problems are your problems.
Jul 7th, 2012

before surgery everyone is very polite and treats you like a family, but after - nobody called, and when couple of issues were brought to the doctor, he was very dismissive and even agressive, blaming everything on the patient and lost his face.

Mark as Helpful  | 13 people found this helpful Report Abuse
Great Plastic Surgeon show details Great Plastic Surgeon
Jul 2nd, 2012

I met with quite a few of the top plastic surgeons in Miami, and found Dr. Hochstein very informative and detailed orientated. He spent a lot of time with me to make sure we were both on the same page. My breast augmentation results are great! I have referred several friends and would strongly recommend him.

Amazing experience and great results show details Amazing experience and great results
Jun 13th, 2012

I am so happy with my results. I had a FaceLift and Breast Lift Mastopexy with implants and I could not be any happier. The staff was extremely friendly and informative and made me feel at ease during my whole surgery. I was extremely nervous in the beginning but the staff and Dr. Hochstein made me feel so comfortable after talking with them. I would highly suggest Dr. Hochstein to any patient that is interested in Plastic Surgery.

Worth the trip! show details Worth the trip!
Jun 5th, 2012

I traveled all the way from France to have my procedure done by Dr. Hochstein. I did months of research and after having a phone consultation I knew that he was the right plastic surgeon for me. Jennifer spent countless hours answering all my questions and was so patient with me.It has only been 3 weeks after surgery and I am so happy with my results already. Dr Hochstein is truly amazing. I loved the RN, Juliette, she was so kind and gentle and really made my experience coming out of surgery really comforting. I highly suggest Dr. Hochstein to everyone even if you are coming from out of town!

Meat factory warning! show details Meat factory warning!
May 18th, 2012

I went in for a breast lift/augmentation thinking that I don't care about the doc's "bedside manner" as long as the results are good. He managed to offend both me and my husband by his arrogant, unprofessional attitude. I ended up feeling like I had been through a meat factory, quite a bit traumatized. Total time spent with me for consult, post op etc = 20 minutes. The end result might have been satisfying IF he had taken time to understand what I wanted. Instead I felt steam rolled. Had I not paid in advance/travelled etc. I would have backed out. In hind sight I have realised that there is no excuse for a plastic surgeon NOT to listen to the patient and treat them with respect. NO EXCUSE! As far as the front staff goes, I am NOT confident that they care AT ALL, I actually have some evidence to the contrary. They seem paid to smile and tell you what you want to hear and smoothe over the fact that the doc and his surgical staff has the manners of barn donkey's and his office is the surgical equivalent of a McDonald's drive through. Reading his reviews I wonder how many are them are fake!! Please go in with caution girls!! Bring someone whose judgement you trust with you at all times and discuss the experience with him/her. DO NOT rush in to anything, after all, you and your body is worthy of respect and your health is more important than anything else! Best wishes!

The only choice show details The only choice
May 17th, 2012

The reason why I chose Dr. Hochstein was not only because of his amazing photos and work but because his staff was also incredible. I love how Michelle his Business Manager, Dr. Hochstein and staff are always educating patients about cancer and other health related issues. My family has cancer and I think its wonderful that Dr. Hochstein and staff keep all their patients informed on the importance of following up with your Dr. regularly.

America's Best Doc show details America's Best Doc
May 11th, 2012

This Dr. knows his stuff. He's done countless playboy girls and he really is known as the breast implant expert in the Miami area. I personally didn't do my breasts with him but I did have a tummy tuck and lipo and couldn't be happier with the results. They exceeded my expectations. I felt very comfortable throughout the entire process. His price was very reasonable too. I am totally going to go back to him for future surgery if needed. If you're looking for a doctor who knows what he's doing, has a board certified anesthesiologist, and an awesome staff this is your guy. Not to mention that he is also board certified. I would rather have a doctor who knows how to work a knife which is #1 for me.

coldest, meanest dr. don't go to him show details coldest, meanest dr. don't go to him
May 5th, 2012

I should have known when I waited over an hour to see him at my consult. I was very nervous about having surgery and he was unsympathetic and cold. He was so snobby, and fake and belittled my concerns. Dr. Hochstein has a "god-complex". There are doctors that are more talented and much nicer.

Mark as Helpful  | 21 people found this helpful Report Abuse
Doctor's Response

It is never my goal to have anyone wait to see me but that is a byproduct of having a successful practice. Although I am very aware that many people are nervous about having surgery, I never try to talk anyone into it. If you are not committed to having a surgery done, do not expect me to try to change your mind as I do not push patients to have any surgery. That being said I am far from cold or unsympathetic. What I am is professional about what I do and the surgery I perform. I will discuss any concern and answer any question and offer my opinion. I also do not believe I am snobby and I am certainly not fake. I will give you my exact honest opinion and I will do it in a courteous and professional manner. I will never say anything if I do not believe it to be true just to be nice. I am certainly sure there are nicer surgeons out there and if small talk is important to you I would encourage looking for one of them but I believe my results speak for themselves as far as talent is concerned. I did not become the busiest plastic surgeon in the country by being less talented. Leonard M Hochstein MD

Breast implant and a nose job show details Breast implant and a nose job
May 5th, 2012

He did a great job on my breast. I am NOT happy with my nose (I can hardly see any difference. It is still big and wide).

Doctor's Response

I am glad to hear that you are happy with your breasts. The great thing about augmentation surgery is you get to see the results right away. The same cannot be said about rhinoplasty surgery. The fact is that a nose will take up to 2 years to see the final results and the tip is usually the slowest part. Almost all of the pictures I have on my website were taken 1-2 months after surgery so an early representation is available but even more changes occur long term. I had the pleasure of taking a 2 year follow up recently and I would venture to say that there were more changes from month 2 to year 2 than there were from the surgery day to the second month. I wish there were things I could do to speed up the swelling resolution but that is one frustrating thing about surgery. It often requires patience. Leonard M. Hochstein, M.D.

I LOVE MY NEW BODY! show details I LOVE MY NEW BODY!
May 3rd, 2012

I am so happy with my results of my "Mommy Makeover". I knew once I met with Dr. Hochstein, I knew he was the perfect surgeon for me! It's only been 6 months and I have my body back after my 2 kids! I am pretty sure I am going to give Kim Kardashian a run for her money :-)

Beyond Happy! show details Beyond Happy!
May 2nd, 2012

I am beyond satisfied with the results of my breast augmentation. I was so nervous about the whole thing, but the staff was extremely comforting to the point I could have gone alone with just the staff and have been ok. I cannot thank you all for your expertise and professionalism that all of you posses. A special thanks to Dr. Hochstein for being the absolute perfect surgeon for me.P.S. Thanks Jennifer for your never ending support and advice

Wow is all I can say show details Wow is all I can say
May 1st, 2012

I could not be more excited and pleased with my results! The Doctor and staff were superb and so sweet. The girls answered all of my questions and made sure I felt ready and calm. Thank you Dr. Hochstein for the facelift!! You took YEARS off of my face and I will forever be grateful.

SO HAPPY WITH MY RESULTS! THANKS DR HOCHSTEIN! show details SO HAPPY WITH MY RESULTS! THANKS DR HOCHSTEIN!
Apr 19th, 2012

Dr. Hochstein, I just wanted to thank you for all youve done for me. Before my surgery I was extremely insecure about myself. Youve honestly changed my life. After the surgery I felt like a different person, I was so confident and secure with myself. Thank you so much! I would recommend you to anyone!

Horrible. Botched. Humiliating. show details Horrible. Botched. Humiliating.
Mar 28th, 2012

Absolutely deplorable. What a chameleon; before surgery he was wonderful and charming, and after surgery he was an aloof jerk. He placed my implants over the muscle when I made it very clear I wanted them under the muscle. However, the most dissatisfying aspect was the folds of skin he left in my cleavage. Other doctors I've seen have stated that this COULD have been prevented (something Dr. Hochstein conveniently denies). I wouldn't recommend this snake in the grass to my worst enemy.

Doctor's Response

I would like to start by stating that I try my best to make every patient happy with their outcome understanding that some things are out of my control. But with this being said, I never place implants over the muscle which makes me wonder if this is an actual patient of mine writing this review. I feel very strongly about this point as I believe that is associated with a poor outcome for a multitude of reasons. I am not sure why someone would get this idea but I never put implants over the muscle unless a patient asked for this which has only happened once in my career. As far as folds, I am not sure what that could mean other than in the course of performing a breast lift, skin folds are temporarily present at the suture line by the cleavage. This is a temporary finding and smoothes out when the sutures dissolve which is typically in 6-7 weeks after surgery. This can also occur with breast lifts when there is an excess of skin in the cleavage area however it is usually preferable to a scar that goes past midline. Sadly most of the time patients make comments about their procedure they usually have not given the healing process enough time. Leonard M. Hochstein, M.D.

Feb 1st, 2012

Dr. Hochstein and his staff are the best! I had a Rhinoplasty and a full breast lift with implants. They were very helpful in making the decision that was right for me and I couldnt be more happier with my results. Thank you Dr. Hochstein for your patience and professionalism and artistry! You are simply the best. I highly recommend you to everyone I know.

Jan 17th, 2012

I was searching for a breast augmentation revision doctor. I flew across the country for my surgery. Dr. Hochstein is the most knowledgeable doctor I have ever met. He understands breast surgery so well he could anticipate the changes wih time and adjusted his procedure for my specific problems and did a wonderful job and I am beyond pleased with my results. I never imagined it could look this good. I am now 9 months out from my wonderful surgery. Thank you Dr. Hochstein.

poor result/breast lift show details poor result/breast lift
Jan 12th, 2012

I went to Hochstein for a breast lift with an implant. Such a dissapointment! My results are terrible. Was not what I was lead to believe my result would be during my consult. I am very unhappy, to say the least.

Mark as Helpful  | 12 people found this helpful Report Abuse
Greatest PS around!!! show details Greatest PS around!!!
Jan 10th, 2012

Just wanted to say that from the time I walked into Dr. Hochstein's office the day of my initial consultation to the day I walked out after my post-up appointment, everyone had a professional, caring and kind manuerizm about them. I am blessed to have had the "Best Plastic Surgeon" around. I traveled across the state to have Dr. Hochstein perform a breast enlargement on myself. I am happy with the results and everything was as he said. I now live in Texas but, will be traveling to Miami to see him again when I need another tweek... His hands are truely blessed because he performs miracles everyday. Thanks again Dr. H for my great set of boobies!!!!! :)

eye lift & phenol peel show details eye lift & phenol peel
Dec 6th, 2011

Don't worry about this Dr. He is a great at what he does. I look great! He is a bit shy and not a people person but I came to him for a eye lift and to rid myself of my wrinkles not make a new friend. Great job Dr. H. Thank you and I will let you do my facelift!

Breast augmentation show details Breast augmentation
Nov 3rd, 2011

Dr. Hochstein is a master of his craft. I had a few other consults before I met with him, and instantly knew he was the right doctor for me. My surgery was quick, and any questions I had in the days following he was readily available to answer. His anesthesiologist is board certified and I did not experience any nausea or complications following my procedure. I am one year out from my breast augmentation and could not be happier. His staff is terrific. Each one of them go above and beyond to make the experience as easy as possible. I would highly recommend Dr. Hochstein for any cosmetic surgery procedure.

Mommy of 4 show details Mommy of 4
Nov 3rd, 2011

I just wanted to take the time to thank Dr. Hochstein. After having four children and a significant weight loss, my breast were in sad shape. My self confidence was really affected by the way I felt about them. After a few consultations with other plastic surgeons, I finally found the right doctor. He was highly recommended by other people. I was impressed with his experience and educational background. His entire staff made me feel so comfortable! There are not enough words to explain how happy I am with my new breasts and overall experience. The only regret I have is not doing it sooner!

So happy with my results! show details So happy with my results!
Nov 1st, 2011

My overall experience has been better than I expected it to be. I am thrilled with my results and I would recommend him very highly to all my friends. I can honestly say Dr. H's staff is one of the most professional medical office staff I've ever dealt with. The phone is answered quickly, never put on hold, never made to wait. The doctor is punctual. The results of my procedures are natural, beautiful and, just amazing.

He is the BEST.

Nov 1st, 2011

Before coming to Dr. Hochstein, I visited a few doctors to have my breast augmentation done. Never have I felt more certain, comfortable and satisfied with a Doctor and their staff. I felt very welcomed and was treated very special. I am beyond ecstatic with my results. Dr. Hochsteins Magic Hands have really changed the way I feel about myself and my self-image. He is an amazing doctor and will exceed anyones expectations.

Great experience show details Great experience
Nov 1st, 2011

My experience at Dr. Hochstein's office has been terrific; from initial consultation to post-op visits. I have the up most respect for Dr. H. He's always professional and takes time to listen to any concern I have. The office staff is likewise always patient and attention is paid to your time. You'll never have to wait hours to see the doctor. They keep everything running smoothly.

BEST PLASTIC SURGEON IN SOUTH FLORIDA show details BEST PLASTIC SURGEON IN SOUTH FLORIDA
Nov 1st, 2011

Dr. Hochstein and staff are simply amazing! I had my BA done 3 years ago and couldn't be any happier. I could tell from after the first initial consultation with Dr. Hochstein I was in good hands! i HIGHLY SUGGEST TO EVERYONE THIS PLASTIC SURGEON!!!

BEST EXPERIENCE ! show details BEST EXPERIENCE !
Nov 1st, 2011

I had a breast augmentation two and a half years ago with Dr.H and it was the BEST decisions I ever made. I got exactly the results that I wanted, the office staff was amazing and my overall experience was just great. I had no pain after surgery, I was back to work in 2 days and two years later i'm still as happy as can be. Dr.H really is a boob god!!!!

Oct 26th, 2011

I got my breast done with Dr. Hochstein and I couldn't be more happier. The staff are extremely friendly and Dr. H made me feel that he generally cared about my well being and over all results. There is a reason why he is the top plastic surgeon in Florida. I totally recommend Dr. H to everyone!

Great Office! show details Great Office!
May 23rd, 2011

I had surgery with Dr. Hochstein 6 months ago and could not be happier with my results. As a surgeon i could not have asked for a better Doctor. I had a tummy tuck and breast lift and i look better now than i did before i had my children. He is the best!!!

Perfect show details Perfect
Mar 28th, 2011

Every time i recall about my breast augmentation and my entire experience with Dr. Hochstein, I am so glad to have chosen him. Since my research on the internet ( about 3 months ) until today i conclude he is just wonderful in all sense. He is super professional, responsable, caring, commited and of course above all excellent plastic surgeon. I am still amazed of my results and have no doubt that i made the right decision!

Eye Opener! show details Eye Opener!
Mar 1st, 2011

All i can say is WOW! Everyone gives me compliments everywhere I go and I no longer have vision problems because my eyes don't get draped by my lids anymore!!! I look rejuvinated and it has lifted my spirits. I'd recomend Dr. Hochstein and his staff to anyone that wants professional results and amazing attention given to them in the office. I will definitely go back in the future when I need more done.

Professional Care show details Professional Care
Feb 25th, 2011

My experience with Dr. Hochstein has been excellent. He made me feel like he cared for my health and I was his main concern while he was with me. Although he is non-stop I always felt like he had time to answer any and all of my questions. He has one of the best Staffs in all of South Florida. I highly recommend him, results are excellent. Thank you.

I have the best boobs show details I have the best boobs
by Francis Decapo on Jan 26th, 2011

After having two children at a fairly young age my breast were looking like that of a 60 year old. I was nervous when i started looking into plastic surgery and was not confortable with scars. After speaking with Dr. Hochstein and looking at the results of one of his staff i decided to go ahead with the surgery. I think i was more nervous about this than about having my children. It has been 6 months since my surgery and the scars are almost invisable. I did use a cream that i got from the Dr. Hochstein's Office and i think that helped them along. My breast look natural and perky.

by Happy Patient on Jan 9th, 2011

This doctor did an excellent job on fixing a very bad outcome from another doctor. I would highly recommend Dr. Hochstein and would also like to thank his staff!! I couldn't have loved his nurse Juliette more. He has a very well run office that treats you with such kindness and concern. A rare find these days!!!

Breast and Tummy show details Breast and Tummy
Dec 9th, 2010

I had interviewed several surgeons before making my decision. Since this was my first surgery I was a little nervous but everyone at Dr. Hochstein's office made me feel so comfortable I couldn't wait. My surgery went perfect and thanks to the pain pump my revovery was without too much pain. I can't say enough about the final results. For the first time in 20 years I feel comfortable in a bathing suit and now my breasts and tummy are better than before having children. The best part is the scars. After 7 months I can barely see them.

Carolina show details Carolina
Dec 9th, 2010

Dr. Hochstein gave me the best breats in the world. I started with an A cup and now I have the best C cup I have ever seen. He really is the Boob God.

Face lift show details Face lift
by Donna on Oct 17th, 2010

All I can say is amazing. I had a face and neck lift. I saw Dr. Hochstein first thing the next morning after the surgery and could see the changes right away. From that time I have been cared for incredibly. Everybody was always available to talk to me and answer some of my silly questions and as far as the resukts all I can say is now I look how I feel. Its like I was given 15 years and now I am so confident and happy. Dr. H you have changed my life.

breast and tummy show details breast and tummy
by Mari on Oct 1st, 2010

It has only been 3 months but I feel like I got back the body I had before having my 3 children. I take it back...even better than before I had my children. Dr. H thank you so much.

by Kim R. on Aug 26th, 2010

Great Doctor! Great work and bedside manner!

Jun 17th, 2010

very unhappy with results. would not recommend at all.

Mark as Helpful  | 27 people found this helpful Report Abuse