Dr. Leonard Hochstein MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Miami, FL

May 12th, 2017
Dr. Lenny Hochstein is the best. My mommy makeover is just wow. My tummy is so flat and my breast are perky again! I appreciated his honesty and his professionalism.

May 1st, 2017
BIG mistake
Went in to fix a minor issue came out with a WAY WORSE one!

April 4th, 2017
Mommy Makeover
I had a great experience with Dr. Hochstein, Amanda and all the staff. They always made you feel so welcomed when you came to the office. The office is so cold but they actually have fuzzy blankets everywhere to keep you warm.

March 20th, 2017
42 year old Mommy makeover. Really happy!
I am a 42 year old with 3 beautiful children. I chose Dr. Hochstein to preform my mommy makeover for my tummy tuck and muscle repair and breast lift and I look amazing. My husband is happy too. My scar is really low and my breast look so natural. Recommend all my friends and family to him. His staff especially Amanda is so kind.

February 3rd, 2017
Everyone and everything was great! Amanda was super sweat, loved her. Nice facility. Mr. Hochstein always made me feel comfortable. Boobs and tummy are to die for! Happy as can be

January 2nd, 2017
So happy and only 1 week after surgery. Started 2017 right.

November 11th, 2016
Absolutely Amazing!
This was my first surgery ever and I was very nervous. From the second I made my consultation until now (one week post-op), I know I made the right decision. Amanda, the patient coordinator, is the sweetest, most helpful person. I must've emailed and called her a million times and not once did she lose her patience. Dr. Hochstein was my first and only consultation because from the second I met him I knew he would do an amazing job. I have absolutely no complaints. The entire staff is so amazing and helpful. I would recommend Dr. Hochstein 100%, no questions asked.

November 9th, 2016
Welcoming staff and friendly doctor
They don't call him the boob god for no reason. My boobies are awesome!!!!!!!! I had the best patient care with Amanda, she truly is the biggest asset to his team and dr hochstein made me feel so comfortable. Trying the sizers on in the bra they gave me really helped me see what I liked and every other doctors office I went to didn't even have me do that. 1-2 days pain if that and was back to work 4 days after. Bikini shopping is going to be so fun now!

October 6th, 2016
Maria
The best part about my whole experience was the pre and post aftercare by Daisy and Amanda. They really went above and beyond to really help with with my surgery since this was my first surgery ever. They are truly beautiful inside and out and you can tell they really care about the patient. Dr. Hochstein not only has an incredible professional attitude but his staff is beyond exceptional as well. He really has a great team assisting him especially the two mentioned above. OH yeah, and my Mommy Makeover... WOW! I look like I did in my 20s again!

August 26th, 2016
Amazing
Would definitely recomend to everyone

August 20th, 2016
Excited for my surgery
Really nice facility. Office is a bit busy and had to wait awhile to see the doctor. Consult was sort of fast but he was right to the point and honest which I loved. His coordinator Amanda was fantastic. She spent a lot of time with me and explained the whole process and information and made it really fun and simple. She was great and made my time worth it there even more. Excited to have my surgery soon. Just need to figure out what date would work best for you

August 19th, 2016
So happy
So happy. I really am so thankful and feel so blessed to be able to have such a beyond AMAZING doctor perform my surgery. Special thanks to Jennifer and Amanda. You both have been so kind and awesome through my whole experience.