Overall Review

November 11th, 2016
Absolutely Amazing!
This was my first surgery ever and I was very nervous. From the second I made my consultation until now (one week post-op), I know I made the right decision. Amanda, the patient coordinator, is the sweetest, most helpful person. I must've emailed and called her a million times and not once did she lose her patience. Dr. Hochstein was my first and only consultation because from the second I met him I knew he would do an amazing job. I have absolutely no complaints. The entire staff is so amazing and helpful. I would recommend Dr. Hochstein 100%, no questions asked.

November 9th, 2016
Welcoming staff and friendly doctor
They don't call him the boob god for no reason. My boobies are awesome!!!!!!!! I had the best patient care with Amanda, she truly is the biggest asset to his team and dr hochstein made me feel so comfortable. Trying the sizers on in the bra they gave me really helped me see what I liked and every other doctors office I went to didn't even have me do that. 1-2 days pain if that and was back to work 4 days after. Bikini shopping is going to be so fun now!

October 6th, 2016
Maria
The best part about my whole experience was the pre and post aftercare by Daisy and Amanda. They really went above and beyond to really help with with my surgery since this was my first surgery ever. They are truly beautiful inside and out and you can tell they really care about the patient. Dr. Hochstein not only has an incredible professional attitude but his staff is beyond exceptional as well. He really has a great team assisting him especially the two mentioned above. OH yeah, and my Mommy Makeover... WOW! I look like I did in my 20s again!

August 26th, 2016
Amazing
Would definitely recomend to everyone

August 20th, 2016
Excited for my surgery
Really nice facility. Office is a bit busy and had to wait awhile to see the doctor. Consult was sort of fast but he was right to the point and honest which I loved. His coordinator Amanda was fantastic. She spent a lot of time with me and explained the whole process and information and made it really fun and simple. She was great and made my time worth it there even more. Excited to have my surgery soon. Just need to figure out what date would work best for you

August 19th, 2016
So happy
So happy. I really am so thankful and feel so blessed to be able to have such a beyond AMAZING doctor perform my surgery. Special thanks to Jennifer and Amanda. You both have been so kind and awesome through my whole experience.

July 21st, 2016
I had a breast augmentation with Dr hochstien and I am very happy with my results!!

July 7th, 2016
Excellent final results! Over the moon happy! Really nice doctor and friendly staff. Amanda was great. Nurses too.

July 5th, 2016
A+++++++ surgeon. My body is awesome thanks to Dr. Hochstein. Planning on having rhinoplasty in the near future with him because of how everything turned out with my first surgery. Liked his staff and the office is really nice and clean. Amanda his assistant always was friendly and the front office personnel are great too.

June 12th, 2016
Great Doctor & Amazing Caring Staff
It is so rare to find not only a great surgeon but an amazing staff too. Dr. Hochstein is so incredible and his work is flawless. Really Happy with my Breast and nose job. I look so natural and feel so beautiful again. Sincere thank you to Amanda who has been so amazing and caring and the nurses that helped me at my appointments.

May 31st, 2016
So pleased with my results and how Dr. Hochstein made me feel at ease at every appointment. He is so kind and pleasant. Never rushed me. Also liked his staff, Christie & Amanda, You both are amazing. Thanks for helping me and answering every single question I ever had.

April 22nd, 2016
Breast Lift with Implants Results are Amazing
Love that never once did I feel rushed with Dr. Hochstein. He spent a lot of time explaining the procedure to me and always ended with the question " do you have any more questions for me?" after every visit. Really felt comfortable every time. My results are so natural and everything I ever dreamed of. Totally worth every penny. His staff is also really nice, friendly and welcoming. Always smiling and attentive. My coordinator Amanda was such a doll and so professional. I couldn't of done this procedure without the love and support I got from her. She even answered me on weekends and after hours which is hard to find with any medical office. Loved the nurses too. They were really sweet and gentle.