Dr. Leonard Hoffmann Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Leonard Hoffmann?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Leonard Hoffmann?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 12th, 2016

Do not see Dr Hoffman for a chronic medical condition. You will be belittled and labeled a drug seeker even if you don't ask for pain medication. I have found a new doctor that has properly diagnosed me and is treating me without the use of pain medication.

March 16th, 2015

LPN school and data entry

Dr Hoffman is a wonderful doctor. Having been in the medical field for 49 years, I am a little hard to please to.

September 15th, 2014

Tech Spec

I never sit in the waiting room long. They value my time too. There is a lab on site, very convenient. Dr. Hoffman diagnosed (sent me to the correct specialist after 1 visit) a condition I've fought 40+ years yet no other physician diagnosed. 1 appt with him and he sent me to a specialist and I had my answer, Incredible! He is extremely effective~listens to your symptoms and gets to the bottom of it. How refreshing; most Dr's see you and diagnose you before ever listening, then throw the latest pill at you. I recommend Dr. Hoffman because if he doesn't know, he will recommend someone who will. He doesn't pretend to know it all, like most doctors who have a God complex. Really down to earth kind of guy.

September 8th, 2014

Unacceptable experuence

I am returning from trying to take my parents to a first drs visit. We arrived at 152pm for a 150 pm scheduled appointment We were asked to reschedule both appointments because they said our appointment was at 1:40 pm. Even if we were 10 minutes late they had 2 first appts scheduled and would not take either of them for the dr. My dad saw the nurse practitioner at 255. My mother wasn't seen at all they did not ask for contact numbers wen appt was scheduled and called contact numbers that were incorrect My mother has dementia and uses a walker, it I'not easy to reschedule and we were given no alternatives

March 2nd, 2017