A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Goldstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Goldstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Goldstein, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Gallstones (Cholelithiasis)
- Hepatitis C
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Failure
- Liver Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldstein graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Goldstein has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard Irwin Goldstein FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leonard I. Goldstein practice?
- Dr. Leonard Goldstein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leonard Goldstein practices Internal Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists.