A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Silverstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Silverstein graduated from New York University.
Dr. Silverstein has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hahnemann University Hospital, Philadelphia, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard I Silverstein MD is a male Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Urology.
- Where does Dr. Leonard I. Silverstein practice?
- Dr. Leonard Silverstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Leonard Silverstein practices Surgery and Urology near Bala Cynwyd, PA.
See Bala Cynwyd Surgeons and Bala Cynwyd Urologists.