A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Ingber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Ingber is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ingber
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ingber Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Ingber, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ingber graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ingber has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard Ingber MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Leonard Ingber practice?
- Dr. Leonard Ingber has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leonard Ingber practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Rockville Centre, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Valley Stream, NY.
See Rockville Centre Internists and Rockville Centre Gastroenterologists.