A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Ingber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Ingber is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ingber
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Ingber Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Ingber, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ingber graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ingber has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard Ingber MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Leonard Ingber practice?
- Dr. Leonard Ingber has 1 office location.
Dr. Leonard Ingber practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Rockville Centre, NY.
See Rockville Centre Internists and Rockville Centre Gastroenterologists.