Geriatric Specialist (elderly care), Psychiatrist

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Jun 18th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

A very good doctor.

Feb 19th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Our only probelm was that once agin he did not receive my bloodwork results. I purposely have it done at a Henry Ford facility however he never received it.

Jan 8th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Thrilled to be a patient of this exceptionally knowledgeable health care provider. Excellent with answering all questions and providing valuable information.

Nov 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I'm concerned because Dr Rosen wants to force me back to work and thatis how my imdepression and stress began in the first place. I cant seend authority and have anger management issues along with sce sciatic a and arthritis in my back I cant sit or st an

Nov 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Finally someone REALLY listened to me!!! He is very thorough but takes your concerns seriously and accommodates those concerns with your plan he decides on. He was worth the month and a half wait to get in to see him for my first appointment!

Nov 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Rosen is very personable and easy to talk to. I also feel he is very knowledgeable on all subjects discussed. The only negative is having to wait so long for next appointment.

Oct 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Rosen is a caring and k knowledgeable psychiatrist. I would recommend him to my friends and family.

Sep 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I feel very fortunate to have Dr. Rosen as my provider. The level of care and concern he shows has proven to be extremely beneficial. I recommend him with a 5 star rating.

Jul 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

To me, being a good doctor is to really care about your patients. He is a doctor who cares about the whole person, not just the money that he gets for doing a job. Dr. Rosen is that kind of doctor.

Jul 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Rosen really listens to me. He is a great doctor.

Jun 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have great respect for Dr. Rosen. He always listens, and has a solution. I can call him the same day, and if available he makes time for me. I have recommended him many times, and will continue. He's a great doctor in his field.

Apr 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Rosen is very professional, he has helped me more than I can express over the years. I would recommend him to anyone that needs help.