A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Joachim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Joachim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Catheter Ablation
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Joachim graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Joachim has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph's Wayne Hospital
- Chilton Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard Joachim MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leonard Joachim practice?
- Dr. Leonard Joachim has 1 office location.
Dr. Leonard Joachim practices Internal Medicine near Wayne, NJ.
See Wayne Internists.