Dr. Leonard Joachim MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

August 28th, 2014
Wonderful,Compassionate doctor!
I was a patient of Dr. Joachim for many years before moving out of the area.He is the best doctor I have ever seen.He is kind and caring and very easy to talk to.He will spend hours with you if needed.Dr. Joachim is also extremely knowlegable.He was able to diagnose me with a condition I didn't even realise I had symptoms of. He will also listen and take you serious if you have any ideas about different types of treatment options.I would recomend Dr.Joachim to anyone,he truly is a gem!

April 16th, 2012
WE MISS YOU DR. JOACHIM
I am a nurse and have been going to dr. j for over ten years. my sister had never been able to find that special dr-pt relationship until i convinced her to meet dr. joachim. She credits him with literally saving her life. my 26 year old daughter was also a patient all through her high school years and needless to say we were all aghast at these surely unfounded allegations. I am heartsick at the thought of finding another doctor. it is certainly rare to find a MD like dr j who is so intelligent, thorough, kind and compassionate. any time spent waiting in the office was worth it. dr joachim gave everyone as much time as they needed and LISTENED to you. i hope you take a look at this dr joachim. you feel like family and we are all praying for you. keep the faith.

April 10th, 2012
Best healer in the northeast of NJ
This man is the most concerned and most accurate physician I have ever encountered. He thinks outside the box when necessary, takes your file home to study when deemed necessary, will go the length of researching a solution, takes the time to explain and make sure you comprehend the response and works with you as a partner in your healthcare. This is partially why you may have a longer than average wait in the reception area as he does not skimp on time in the examining room! Barring the fact that he has human faults he is rather miraculous in his efforts for each and every patient. We met him in the ER in 1995 and have been advocates of the pure medical care he provides ever since. We have recommended him to many friends and relatives who are for the most part still his patients unless the moved out of state.

March 19th, 2012
Dr .J is one of the best!
Most caring Dr i have ever had.He has helped my family with many medical needs for the last 10 years!

November 16th, 2011
IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!
MY HUSBAND AND MYSELF HAVE BEEN SEEING DR JOACHIM FOR MORE THAN 15 YEARS. HE HAS SAVED BOTH OUR LIVES MORE THAN ONCE. IF YOU WERE IN HIS WAITING ROOM YOU WOULD HEAR THE SAME THING AGAIN AND AGAIN FROM OTHER PATIENTS. HE HAS ALWAYS BEEN POFESSIONAL IN HIS DEALINGS WITH US AND WITH THE MANY FRIENDS (CHURCH AND OTHERS)WE HAVE BROUGHT TO HIM. I SAY LIAR TO WHOMEVER IS FALSLEY ACCUSING THIS GOOD CHRISTIAN DOCTOR.

November 9th, 2011
aLSO shocked!
Absolutely hands down, Dr. Joachim is the best doctor I have ever met. I was so upset when I read about the allegations. For such an accusation, Id like to know if anyone looked into the background of that patient (of just a few months). If not, why not?I have been a patient of Dr. Joachim for over 10 years. I wouldnt be where I am today if it wasnt for Dr. Joachims wisdom and his amazingly caring staff. He has helped me tremendously and I have nothing but the highest admiration for the work he does along with his devotion and commitment to the health of his patients. He is an extremely brilliant, caring and understanding Doctor with the utmost patience who carries such a heavy patient workload . . . yet you are never rushed. He takes time to explain things until you understand, answers questions and addresses any concerns. His staff makes you feel like family. I feel truly blessed to have found this wonderful Doctor. And, hope that he - along with his staff - are back very soon. I thank you, Dr. Joachim, for helping get my life back.

October 31st, 2011
In shock
I am beyond upset to hear the allegations against Doctor Joachim. Doctor Joachim and his staff saved my life and restored my faith in doctors out there. If it wasn't for him and his amazing nurse and receptionist I surely would not be here today. It makes me sick to think someone would take advantage of past allegations and accuse him of such things. This man is a saint and I am distraught that I have to find a new physician now.

September 17th, 2011
Searches for answers J.G.Vonk
Dr Joachim has always been most courteous and proffesional.Looking for non typicalcauses as well as standard problems. He has always explained things in understandable terms. He has a working knowledge of herbal and chiropractic treatments. I have been a patient for twelve years. My older daughter for tenmy younger for six. He has visited me in physical therapy at 11pm. This is a Professional of the standard not seen anymore. He truly cares for his patients.

September 17th, 2011
Been a patient of Dr. J for over ten years. I wouldn't be here today if it wasn't for him and his associates. They are all patient and caring where they threat you like family. Dr. J takes the time to explain everything and is so very knowledgeable and up-to-date with all things dealing with the medical field.

February 4th, 2011
Yes Yes Yes!
For a long time, I've been looking for a doctor who spends time with me. None of them want to be around me, and they always tell me the same thing. This would have been fine, but I'm not getting better...That is, until I went to Doctor J. Doctor J is the man. He really took the time to spend time with me. I had heard about him before through a friend, and he said that the wait was always long, but when I went, there was barely any wait at all! The staff told me that he's coming in to the office early now, and that really makes a difference. Doctor J is the doctor you're looking for.

September 11th, 2010
Dr. Joachim is the best!
I was really sick, but Dr. Joachim made me feel brand new!

May 3rd, 2010
I had Lymes Disease and he was very agressive in the treatment. I was very happy about that. A few years later I develped a cronic cough. I was back at least once a month for a year with no satisfaction. Finally changed doctors. It ended up being allergies.My husband was in the hospital at one point, he was very good then and made sure everything was taken care of and folloed up on. His office staff are very sweet ladies, but they tell everyone to come at the same time. There were times that I had to wait for up to 2 hours.