Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Joan Lipson on Jul 21st, 2014

he knows his stuff. Very kind but professional

The best Doctor ever show details The best Doctor ever
Sep 12th, 2012

Dr Joffe has been my doctor for over 30 years. He is the best doctor ever and I am forever grateful for the care and guidance he has given me all these years. One could NEVER find a better doctor.

May 10th, 2012

Dr. Joffe did emergency surgery on me after referral by my regular doctor. I found his office staff welcoming and efficient. I was impressed with the use of technology for patient record keeping. It was the most advanced that I've experienced. I found Dr. Joffe caring and reassuring. All and all, considering the situation, it was a positive experience.

A happy patient show details A happy patient
Apr 20th, 2011

I was referred to Dr. Joffee with a possible hole in my Retina. Dr. Joffee has seen me and monitored me for about four years. He always demonstrates attention, explanation, caring, and follow up with me. He obviously knows what he is doing. Alan

Sharon show details Sharon
by Sharon Ortiz on Jan 4th, 2011

Dr. Joffe is a wonderful Doctor..... if it was not for him....i would be blind.

by Paulette Waters on May 7th, 2009

Dr. Joffe was our family ophthalmologist since 1978. When I say family I mean four generations of family members with retina problems as well as other major problems. He had barley begun his practice when we found him. Now that he has left Retinal Associates i don't know what we will do. He will very difficult to replace if at all. Thank you for all of your great care from all of us.