A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Jurkowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Jurkowski, Family Practitioner, Internist, is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jurkowski
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Jurkowski Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Occupational Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Jurkowski graduated from McMaster University, Hamilton. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jurkowski has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard A Jurkowski MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, General Practice, and Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leonard A. Jurkowski practice?
- Dr. Leonard Jurkowski has 1 office location.
Dr. Leonard Jurkowski practices Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, General Practice, and Occupational Medicine near La Jolla, CA.
See La Jolla Internists, La Jolla Family Physicians, La Jolla Primary Care Doctors, and La Jolla Preventive Medicine Specialists.