A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Jurkowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Jurkowski, Family Practitioner, Internist, is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Family Medicine Internal Medicine Occupational Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Jurkowski graduated from McMaster University, Hamilton. He has 2 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard Alexander Jurkowski MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, General Practice, Internal Medicine, and Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leonard A. Jurkowski practice?
- Dr. Leonard Jurkowski has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leonard Jurkowski practices Family Medicine, General Practice, Internal Medicine, and Occupational Medicine near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Family Physicians, San Diego General Practitioners, San Diego Internists, and San Diego Preventive Medicine Specialists.