A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Jurkowski graduated from McMaster University, Hamilton.More Education & Awards
Dr. Jurkowski has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jurkowski accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Unicare - 10 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Jurkowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Leonard A. Jurkowski practice?
Dr. Leonard Jurkowski practices Family Medicine near La Jolla, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA and Escondido, CA.
See La Jolla Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Leonardo Jurkowski, Dr. Lenny Jurkowski, Dr. Lenard Jurkowski, Dr. Len Jurkowski