A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Jurkowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Jurkowski, Family Practitioner, Internist, is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Occupational Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Jurkowski graduated from McMaster University, Hamilton. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jurkowski has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard A Jurkowski MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, General Practice, and Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leonard A. Jurkowski practice?
- Dr. Leonard Jurkowski has 5 office locations.
Dr. Leonard Jurkowski practices Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, General Practice, and Occupational Medicine near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Jolla, CA and Escondido, CA.
See San Diego Internists, San Diego Primary Care Doctors, San Diego General Practitioners, and San Diego Preventive Medicine Specialists.