A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Kaban:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Kaban is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Craniofacial Dysostosis (Cleft Palate)
- Distraction Osteogenesis
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Facial Injuries
- Fracture Fixation
- Gum Disease (Periodontal Diseases)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Internal Fracture Fixation
- Jaw Diseases
- Jaw Diseases (Mandibular Diseases)
- Jaw Disorders (Tempromandibular Joint Disorders)
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Lower Jaw Bone Cancer (Mandibular Neoplasm)
- Mandibular Fractures
- Mouth Diseases
- Multiple Abnormalities
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Oral Cavity and the Oropharynx Cancer (Oropharyngeal Neoplasm)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaban graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Kaban has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard Bruce Kaban DMD and MD is a male Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Leonard B. Kaban practice?
- Dr. Leonard Kaban has 3 office locations.
Dr. Leonard Kaban practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery near Boston, MA.
See Boston Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons.