A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Kaban:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Kaban is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaban
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kaban Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Craniofacial Dysostosis (Cleft Palate)
- Distraction Osteogenesis
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Facial Injuries
- Fracture Fixation
- Gum Disease (Periodontal Diseases)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Internal Fracture Fixation
- Jaw Diseases
- Jaw Diseases (Mandibular Diseases)
- Jaw Disorders (Tempromandibular Joint Disorders)
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Lower Jaw Bone Cancer (Mandibular Neoplasm)
- Mandibular Fractures
- Mouth Diseases
- Multiple Abnormalities
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Oral Cavity and the Oropharynx Cancer (Oropharyngeal Neoplasm)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaban graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Kaban has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard Bruce Kaban DMD and MD is a male Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Leonard B. Kaban practice?
- Dr. Leonard Kaban has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leonard Kaban practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Charlestown, MA.
See Boston Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons.