A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Kabel graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kabel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
- West Jersey Hospital-Camden
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kabel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Kabel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Leonard M. Kabel practice?
Dr. Leonard Kabel practices Family Medicine near Somerdale, NJ.
See Somerdale Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Len Kabel, Dr. Lenard Kabel, Dr. Lenny Kabel, Dr. Leonardo Kabel