A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Kabel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kabel
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Kabel Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Kabel graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Kabel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
- West Jersey Hospital-Camden
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard Myron Kabel DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 47 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leonard M. Kabel practice?
- Dr. Leonard Kabel has 1 office location.
Dr. Leonard Kabel practices Family Medicine near Somerdale, NJ.
See Somerdale Family Physicians.