A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Kabel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kabel
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kabel Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Kabel graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Kabel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
- West Jersey Hospital-Camden
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard Myron Kabel DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 47 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leonard M. Kabel practice?
- Dr. Leonard Kabel has 1 office location.
Dr. Leonard Kabel practices Family Medicine near Somerdale, NJ.
See Somerdale Family Physicians.