A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Kalfuss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Kalfuss is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Kalfuss, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalfuss graduated from Queen's University Faculty Of Health Sciences, Kingston.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard Meyer Kalfuss MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 50 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Leonard M. Kalfuss practice?
- Dr. Leonard Kalfuss has 3 office locations.
Dr. Leonard Kalfuss practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Palm Springs, CA.
See Palm Springs Orthopedic Surgeons.