Dr. Leonard Kane MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

April 28th, 2017
No bedside manners
He is not the best and very pushy about giving a colonoscopy.

June 15th, 2015
Dr. Kane, Is an awesome doctor and very good bedside manner. He is funny and has a great since of humor to keep you laughing but very serious when needs to be.

August 5th, 2014
Dr Kane saved my life
I went to Dr. kane for a 3rd opinion after my PCP and one other could not come to an acurate diagnosis for my situation. Although the news was not good but Dr. Kane accuratly diagnosed me and set me on the correct path for treatment in 1 day ! My treatment and recovery was a long one but without Dr, Kanes diagnosis I would have NOT survived. Cheers Dr, Kane.

April 3rd, 2014
Patient
He is a wonderful Dr. Very likeable and easy to talk to. Procedures done very effiecently and no complications.

October 26th, 2011
Cancer Free
I was mis-diagnosed by a previous doctor as having an ulcer, I went to dr.Kane for a second opinion, with in 10 minutes he gave me a pre-diagnosis of having Cancer. After seeing me the next day to do a EDG and to verify his previous diagnosis he did in fact find Stage III Cancer in my esophagus, if it wasnt for his findings I would not be here today. he is very knowedgable and caring.His bedside manor could use some polishing at times but hes a great doctor.

May 14th, 2011
I have had 2 procedures done by Dr. Kane and he is excellent. Listens well to all my concerns and provded alternate suggestions to help alleviate some of the problems. Will cointinue to seek him for my GI procedures or problems

February 4th, 2011
Great Doctor HORRIBLE STAFF
Dr. Kane is a great doctor. However, his staff is to be desired. I was offered a reduced bill after they tacked on $60.00 in fee's for a $28.00 bill. I missed an appointment because I was ill and at the ER. Within a week they decided to add on the $60.00 rediculous fee and charge me an additional $50.00 missed appointment fee. I tried to explain that I had been a patient of Dr. Kane's for over 5 years and was never provided information of charging a $50.00 missed appointment fee. His staff argued with me about how I should have known. Once I explained that I never signed anything of that nature and was NEVER updated with their "new policies" she then in a very nasty way said "Its on the interenet...you should have looked there" I did just look that up and no where does it say specifically $50.00 as she says. It does say that they may charge a missed appointment fee, but no dollar amount is quoted. During my illness I had been seen in the ER 2 times and Immediate Care once. One of those visits occurred during the day I was to have an appointment with Dr. Kane. Of course because of the severity of my illness I could not make it. I tried to explian that and offered to show my paper work. She then told me that she didn't care, that I could have still picked up the phone to call and then proceeded to tell me I have an excuse for everything. Then disconnected the call as I was still speaking. What a shame it is that I have this many years invested with this doctor and now am going to have to switch because of his staff's horrible bed side manner and lack of professionalism!!!!

January 6th, 2011
Someone who actually listens!
I have been a patient of Dr. Kane's for the past three years, and couldn't be happier. He knows his stuff, listens to his patients and makes sure you are treated properly and with compassion.I heartily recommend Dr. Kane (and this is from someone who really doesn't like doctors that much)!

June 21st, 2017