A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Kane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Kane graduated from Centre Medicine University, Geneve.
Dr. Kane has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard Kane MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Leonard Kane practice?
- Dr. Leonard Kane has 1 office location.
Dr. Leonard Kane practices Psychiatry near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Psychiatrists.