A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Kane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kane
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Kane Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kane graduated from Centre Medicine University, Geneve.
Dr. Kane has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard Kane MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Leonard Kane practice?
- Dr. Leonard Kane has 1 office location.
Dr. Leonard Kane practices Psychiatry near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Psychiatrists.