Learn more about Dr. Leonard Kane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kane
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Kane Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kane graduated from Centre Medicine University, Geneve.
Dr. Kane has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard Kane MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Leonard Kane practice?
- Dr. Leonard Kane has 1 office location.
Dr. Leonard Kane practices Psychiatry near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Psychiatrists.